Weak Signal Konig pro30amp

oreill1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all, Right i will take you through my setup which is a kryptview a780.
1. vermin line comming into house which is split outside before entering house. 1 feed to my tv and the split going to side of house for my internet.
MY signal is at 56 and my quality is at 88.
When i do a factory reset and rescan i am not picking up a few channels on fresh scan which i think could be down to poor signal.
I have bought my self a konig pro30 amp to try and help me boost the signal but i havent a clue what im doing after much time playing around with it.
Has anybody else had such problems or could tell me how to setup the amp. Any help will be much appreciated

def a signal issue, mate, as you are getting channels , i had a similar prob with a box on a splitter, mb a coax prob ,check all connetions are tight ,if running 1/2 boxes a small booster will help, should take you up to approx 77%

thx tryf, took on board what you said and will check all my connections are tight but i still have problems. i have now managed to get my signal to 88 but my quality is down to 25 and no matter what i try with my konig amp booster i cant get it to go up. if i can manage to sort this i think i might have cracked it.i am still missing a few channels which im not picking up on scan but everything else is fine. Any other ideas ?

connections issue mate
there is a couple of t/p down just now
try without the booster?

thx again tryf can you just confirm if you have m~v music channels or what channels you have down ? surely if tps are down it should be the same on all boxes right ?

311 mtv
313 viva
317 mtv hits
319 mtv dance
320 vh1
are all on 243.0 freq, with a bit of glitching
different areas can have different frequencys
try a factory default then rescan

Back