Warning think twice before using Dreambox parts.com

gibbo74

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just a warning do not buy from dreambox parts you do not get your product !!!!!!!!

after speaking to azhar naveed the owner of dreambox parts i was told the box i wanted to buy was out of stock and he told me he had some other box in stock so i ordered that one instead fully expecting delivery with in a few days !!! like i have had before from his previous web site alspey satellite , which i bought about 4 boxes in the past which came the next day ,

So i contacted azhar naveed and he couldnt confirm my order so i sent him the order details and he then told me i would have the box by last monday , monday came no box so i emailed him and he said he would dhl it still no box,

Wednesday he informed me the box was out of stock and would have to come from china 7-10 days which would have been ok if he had told me this 7 days beforehand

so i asked for a refund which he said he would send later , no refund , i emailed no reply

so i have informed paypal and opened a dispute with azhar naveed with which he still hasnt responded

so a warning before you order anything form dreambox parts think again

im giving it until monday and if no refund i will be driving up to huddersfield to the address that is listed for aspley sat and demanding my money and the money for my fuel and wasting my time .

traders like these deserve a good kicking imo aswell for taking the p*** with your good faith and he might think twice next time when he remembers the pain. if he does this to 10 customers he can make even more money for buying in bulk also. he probably never even had the box in stock in the first place m8,regards mdt

hit him where it hurts, when you get the box file a paypal dispute for counterfeit goods, you will get your money back without having to send him back the box.

he did say he would send me a refund so i dont imagine i will get the box , i have also posted this message on a few other forums because i know the seller is on here and uses the others so hopefully he will feel guilty and send me my refund ,
also does anyone no how long i have to wait until i can make a claim via paypal ive opened the dispute but has yet he hasnt replied ?

Back