wanted xbox 360 cheapish please.

sargie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Im after an xbox 360 for me so i can give my lad minefor his bedroom i dont play mine much anymore but do still occasionaly like to have a blast and my lad wants to play online with me too.

so im after a chepish 360 one thats been repaired and working would be ok as it wont be getting hammered anyway.

Doesnt matter about controllers but must have the power brick i have an rgb scart cable which i will give to my son and ill use the component.

20gb hdd would be nice but not essential.

cheers all.

I buy My Xboxes on Ebb@y that are broke and fix them up and sell them on at the moment I dont have sorry but nothing stoping you doing the same to fix the RROD only costs about £2-£3 quid if you know what and where to get the stuff from or you can buy it on Ebb@y for about £5 Click on the Ebb@y links to go there.

I buy My Xboxes on Ebb@y that are broke and fix them up and sell them on at the moment I dont have sorry but nothing stoping you doing the same to fix the RROD only costs about £2-£3 quid if you know what and where to get the stuff from or you can buy it on Ebb@y for about £5 Click on the Ebb@y links to go there.

How much success you having in fixing these then taffy??

I've only ever had one that wouldn't play ball.

It would boot up and play for a day or two then RROD again, I tried everything with it but nothing would fix it :(

All he rest have been fine :)

£80 with wired controller delivered (local only)

Never had a problem yet I use the same stuff as the second link if your thinking about doing it yourself m8 I would recommend buying one full lot of ebbay then looking for the stuff yourself it's cheaper.

i bought a couple of these aswell mate of ebay, they are really easy to fix, i didnt even need to change the x-clamp on one of mine just the paste.

problem is nearly all the cheap ones id be wiolling to buy dont come with any cables at all.

problem is nearly all the cheap ones id be wiolling to buy dont come with any cables at all.

thats the only problem but im sure you can get them cheap from somewhere.

i bought the other week, a 360 console, with all leads, one controller and a memory card for 40 quid, still need to fix it but im sure it can wait. if i had spare mate you could of had it but i think the ones i have wont go in both the consoles i have

been to asda today and got him an arcade for £110 but thanks for all the suggestions.

Back