[WANTED] - Wii Lego Indiana Jones The Original Adventures (Original Game)

Bally12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone got Lego Indiana Jones The Original Adventures (Original Game) for the Wii that they dont mind borrowing to me for a week or so.

Postal share... I will post back once I have done softmod.

you should be able to softmod without any games, i just followed a guide and modded a Wii in about 10mins

Yes but I bet Bally12345 has a wii like mine on v4.3e and the guides point to using this game to expolit the eploit :) . using ballys own guide you can do a wii with v4.2e on it.

Im also on the hunt for this game so I can use manonamissions 4.3 guide or dogtoffee's 4.3 guide and both ask for the above game

Last edited:
Seems like it is out of stock in all places with a price less than £15 :(

Yep your quite right I am unable to follow my own guide as the Wii has 4.3e on it so need the requested game.

Has anyone got Lego Indiana Jones The Original Adventures (Original Game) for the Wii that they dont mind borrowing to me for a week or so.

Postal share... I will post back once I have done softmod.

i just bought it today for 15quid... (pre-owned)
will be happy to forward game if my softmoddin is succesfull...

i'm gonna follow manonamissionblue's tut....
all going well, game is yours m8... :)

Last edited:
Im sorted managed to borrow one locally thanks for the offer.

hi im still looking for a copy of the game if anyone has one for sale or rent

me too, does anyone know where I can buy a cheap copy or does anyone know if another way may become available (without using this game) in the near future

Thanks

I've got a copy to sell £15.00 (thats what i paid) free p&p.....

oh by the way,,, the indiana pwns hack works, it's just a way to load the bootmi onto your wii......if you have updated your firmware ....
it works gauranteed,,,,i did it and i'm a total noob...

Mate I am interested let me know how to get the funds to you

i have one i am happy to lend to any member who needs it for softmodding...
and it definatly works :)

anyone needing a loan please PM me.... :)

wanted to buy/ rent a copy of this.any help where to get it very appreciated.first attempt to softmod and upgraded to 4.3 by mistake,silly boy.thanks to all.

lego stars wars, complete saga also works... :)

images

Back