wanted samsung galaxy s2 unlocked

diegoforlan

Member ++
Reaction score
i am after a samsung galaxy s2 that is unlocked and in excellent condition, and isnt a contract phone, and they have proof of purchase, so it wont get blocked, if you have one of these for sale, then please let me know how much, thanks

i have what you are looking for however no proof of purchase can be given i bought it from a lovely lady local to me who recived it as an upgrade but was happy with existing phone and so i bought it and now wish to sell as i miss htc's "sense" and want to really get the new one x model so the S2 has to go

only a month old and in white comes with box and allthe stuff including unused headphones etc and two cases one of which in also unused

no reciept as mentioned but all i can say is i am an honest man and i know 100% that you wont have any problems as i would never have spent over £350 for this phone if there was a risk which is why i know it wont get blocked or anything

ive also registered it on the samsung site so i presume there is warranty as the option for booking a service etc is there as is some of my other items which now show no option as the warranty is expired but the s2 is showing the option so thats good to know ,its not quite clear on the samsung site wether it is 12 months or 24 months warranty

to take this further if you wish i suggest you contact me via pm and we can take it from there

thank you

thanks for the info atleast i am 100% sure now that i have atleast 22 months warrant ,as looking onb the samsung website it does show the option for booking in repairs and this only happens if ofcourse there is warranty remaining and just out of interest i checked to see nearest service centre and suggests a local CPW ...is this who did your repairs?just want to know so for future reference incase anything does happen
I had an S2 last year that I bought 2nd hand from fleabay. After it developed a fault Samsung repaired it Free of Charge as it was still covered by the original 2 year warranty (https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/258872/#post1917963).
Just for info.
HH.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, took it direct to the nearest repair centre (not a retail outlet, more like a factory for repairing mobiles). Phoned them direct & since they knew it was under warranty they said to drop it off or post it to them.
HH.

i am still looking for one of these and has reciept of purchase please with it

i bought mine from amazon mate as a customer return, might aswell of been brand new as it didnt have a mark on it, maybe, i bought it direct off amazon themselves and got a no quibble 30 day return for refund, only had mine about 3 weeks but i love it!

i bought mine from amazon mate as a customer return, might aswell of been brand new as it didnt have a mark on it, maybe, i bought it direct off amazon themselves and got a no quibble 30 day return for refund, only had mine about 3 weeks but i love it!

How do I look on amazon for returned fones m8 ?

Back