(Wanted) DM800S

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys, i dont want to go through the hassle of going via the chinese sellers and so on and waiting. Im after a good dreambox 800s. One of the latest ones, the ones that dont freeze. I think its the se model or something? or sunray? i dunno lol but im after one for myself.
Payment by paypal and postage to london please.

Let me know the price all in.

I know you said you didn't want all the 'hassle' from china mate, but I ordered a DM800SE from Yaoxin and it arrived 4 days later

Have a look on ebay mate theres normally a few on. Just make sure if you buy the pro you want the rev m tuner, not sure if they'll be any se models on ebay but they might be!

They are bloody 200 quid on the bay lol.
How much are the Chinese selling it for mate?nobody got any spare?

i know a very good supplier for the uk delivery, not the cheapest, but very reliable they are,

pm me for details

Last edited by a moderator:
As maffy says m8 go get it from china,mine arrived in about 4 days to and has been perfect ever since :)

I got my 800SE for £161 including delivery.
I think the 800HD are going for approx £120 including delivery.

Cheers guys, will have a look at all the options. Thanks all!

because i buy nearly a box a week i get it at £150 i have tried so hard to get it cheaper but no. I can arrange one for you if you want.

I ordered 2 DM800 Pro's off the well known Chinese Auction site for £204 last thursday and they arrived on monday.

Think it works out about £111 delivered if you just want the one

I got an SE off the same supplier for £156 at the time just depends on the exchange rate on the day.

I've got a clone with 160gb HDD installed if you fancy it? £130 delivered!

Dont forget your picture for this item

Last edited by a moderator:
Back