Wanted: Dead Xbox 360`s -rod

mickyfinn

Inactive User
Reaction score
Still looking for dead xbox 360`s with Rod and drive faults, what ever you have just PM me(must be original drive)

Cash Waiting.

being honest with you mate your best doing what alot of us do is go onto fleebay thats your best bet

whats your method of fixing them,trying to do one myself and not having much luck

Maybe he just sends it back to Microsoft and gets the RROD repair done for free under waranty.

my lads m8 tried the towel trick and it supposedly worked. plenty of guides on utube.

i find that paying little for them on ebay and sending them back to Microsoft for a free repair under the extended 3 year guarantee the best way to fix the ROD ....

IRONY !!!
tbh i cant see why people would be silly enough to flog there rod for next to nowt and its not surprising theres no one offering up theres on this forum , obviously theres less informed peps out there but i think your post is a little cheeky :proud:

be careful guys there's one rrod that only MS can fix, it costs 60 quid to if it's registered in someone elses name who you don't know the name of, within the lifetime of the warranty :)

also the fact that i can't remember the error code. it's a bit useless without that. cheers m8

Last edited by a moderator:
the last time i tried to fix one i used a screwdriver and a hammer then after i had finished i gave it to highlander to fix.thats my method....lol

What method did you try so far bro?

tryed the xclamp kit,get green lighs for a minute then they go red,,,,,,let try not to take over the original thread thanks even though i did lol

its a hit and miss repair..look what you are trying to achieve...you are trying to resolder a desoldered leg or legs you cant even see..most fixes are short term fixes...dont pay anyone to do it ..unless they give you at least 6 months return promise..

you can have my RRoD premium minus all its accessories for £50 exc postage.

anyone know whats the best heatsink paste to use,the thread starter sayd he uses the thick stuff but cant not got back to me yet with the name,any tips lads

what sort of price are you offering on these ?

core system modded but not banned never been on live ,3rlod had xclamp mod done once lasted 6 months now touch and go to get green lights for more than a few mins ,run out of time and patience

@ bro
artic silver thermal paste and the 10 penny did the trick for me still working 9 months later

Back