Wad Manager Trouble

Celestad

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'm trying to use Wad Manager 1.7 to downgrade my wii to version 3.2 to help starfall to work. I can get it to launch, and then I can choose my IOS, but then it asks me to choose a storage device and I can't do anything. My wiimote seems to turn off completely at this point , even the blue lights at the bottom. When I try to press anything, the blu lights blink several times like there's no signal. I try to use my GCN controller; no success. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm trying to use Wad Manager 1.7 to downgrade my wii to version 3.2 to help starfall to work. I can get it to launch, and then I can choose my IOS, but then it asks me to choose a storage device and I can't do anything. My wiimote seems to turn off completely at this point , even the blue lights at the bottom. When I try to press anything, the blu lights blink several times like there's no signal. I try to use my GCN controller; no success. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

use modmii to upgrade to 4.2e now starfall is a old hack google modmii follow instruction so easy to use

Back