vu+solo2 se

Ok. I hope that in the future somebody will generate the new drivers.
That is really upto your clone manufacturer, Lonrison. Maybe complain to your supplier about lack of newer images on vu-hd website as all those images are really old now.

I will be honest and you probably wont get much of a helpful reply but if more and more people complain then maybe Lonrison would be put under pressure to release newer drivers and/or update their security flash to accept newer image.

That is really upto your clone manufacturer, Lonrison. Maybe complain to your supplier about lack of newer images on vu-hd website as all those images are really old now.

I will be honest and you probably wont get much of a helpful reply but if more and more people complain then maybe Lonrison would be put under pressure to release newer drivers and/or update their security flash to accept newer image.
Ok. I will do it and I will say to my friends with vu solo2 se to do it.

Do you know the mail to contact with Lonrison?
I do not find it in vu-hd.com

Do you know the mail to contact with Lonrison?
I do not find it in vu-hd.com
No, you would have to complain to your chinese supplier about images on vu-hd website being old and no longer supported.

No, you would have to complain to your chinese supplier about images on vu-hd website being old and no longer supported.
My chinese supplier has ignored to me. It is usual when you confirm the payment.:Angryfire

My chinese supplier has ignored to me. It is usual when you confirm the payment.:Angryfire
I'm afraid it's very common for most suppliers (if not all) to ignore questions they don't want to answer (or can't answer).

I just bought a clone solo2 se and i am wonder how do i flash it with the images on vu and x website ??

I just bought a clone solo2 se and i am wonder how do i flash it with the images on vu and x website ??

Make sure you can use images from that website before you proceed then

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks supplier said that's were to download told me to get my images
But i have read that you can update from v2 to v4 am wonder do i have to update it when using the images on the vu and x website??

Thanks supplier said that's were to download told me to get my images
But i have read that you can update from v2 to v4 am wonder do i have to update it when using the images on the vu and x website??

That update allows you to use the later patched images from that website. However there seems to be some users having tuner issues when they upgrade to the V4. This was never the case previously and seems to be a recent development but to be safe id not run that update.

Ok so i can change the image to just say openvix apallo 29 with out updating to v4 ??

Just received my Vu Solo 2 SE - and it appears to be from Dragon Worth Technology. I wanted a Lonrisun version - but I got what I got. It boots up fine and is running BH 2.1.3. So - I am wondering what version is this one?

It dosen't say anthing on the Box as to whether it is V2, V3 or V4. Is it worth upgrading to any other images to get the TSMedia plugins?

Just to introduce myself to @Ferret - I am familiar with you if you are the same from the other forum Sat-Uni. Would you know more about the possibilities of this box?

Some Solo2 SE's can accept sunray images. I would first check to see if you can flash sunray safe solo2 image of your choice.

Sunray safe images will not brick your box so no harm in trying this route first.

Thanks @ketmp -
I intend to test as you suggested when I get some time. At the moment, everything is working just fine with the HB 2.1.3 image that it came with. Just loaded Cats Eyes settings and a few other plugins and am happy with it for now.

Does anybody know if you can install kodi on to the vu solo2 SE clone box and if so how do you go about it?

Does anybody know if you can install kodi on to the vu solo2 SE clone box and if so how do you go about it?

Kodi Direct ? Or the inbuilt Kodi images like Blackhole have ?

Kodi Direct is just a gui really that runs some kodi addons. Image like Blackhole carry a more true kodi version if it is included in your image you should be able to start it from the plugin menu.

Hi, just a quick question. I have found guidance on how to upgrade my box fro v2 to v4. Is there anyway possible to do this without a desktop pc? I only have a laptop

you will need to use a laptop make sure it is windows 7 32 bit that is on it

Back