VU+ solo2 clone problem

It's more likely that some of the newer boxes aren't accepting the update by the sounds of it. I got my box right at the start of Feb or around that time and it accepted the update the very first time I tried.

Just to be clear, I was running ViX 808 with older drivers that I had upgraded from 802 online.
I did the FPGA update after which I booted the box up to make sure that it still ran properly
I then shut it down and powered it off, I then connected the cable, ran update.exe on my laptop and then powered the box up
It immediately did the update in like less than a second.

I bought my box the 22 th of november and it has problems with update.exe

Hi guys
I conclude that it is a lot of old boxes that do not want to upgrade .
There must be some problem with the hardware.
Chinese wrote me: the old solo2 cant flash the new images,friend

joker :)
Maybe someone invents a cure ;)

regards

Hi guys
I conclude that it is a lot of old boxes that do not want to upgrade .
There must be some problem with the hardware.
Chinese wrote me: the old solo2 cant flash the new images,friend

joker :)
Maybe someone invents a cure ;)

regards

I bought my box the 22 th of november and it has problems with update.exe

It's more likely that some of the newer boxes aren't accepting the update by the sounds of it. I got my box right at the start of Feb or around that time and it accepted the update the very first time I tried.

Just to be clear, I was running ViX 808 with older drivers that I had upgraded from 802 online.
I did the FPGA update after which I booted the box up to make sure that it still ran properly
I then shut it down and powered it off, I then connected the cable, ran update.exe on my laptop and then powered the box up
It immediately did the update in like less than a second.

@IAmATeaf.. Yes I also ordered this box in 14th FEB 2014. and my friend although has ordered some days before and received back 3 days before . But in looking i dont see anu diffrence but in daily use i have also some thing not same may be its in hardware .. I have also measured the booting time it takes more then 1 minute in Blackhole AJt Clone safe image .

@smart
. when u received this box which image was preinstalled in it . ??

@Niko. Its possible they have released first batch with diffrent hardware and 2nd batch was 99% percent near to original . we all knows since the release of Solo clones from start they were looking for the key . evey week we see a new update mostly they annouced like that " Upgrade version or chip accept original images" it seems after that long struggle finally they have found the missing link .

My box arrived with BH 2.0.6. I ordered my box on Jan 21st and it arrived around 2nd or 3rd of Feb.

I paid for mine on the 18th came with blackhole 2.0.8 flashed genuine vix image everythings fine

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

Simple, different version.

No i believe not.different sellers are sending out different boxes.some are what we have called V2 and do not need the upgrades and others are still the old V1.
I posted way back and yesterday owners should test the boxes with images before they try the upgrades as some need it and some wont.
easiest way to determine this is flash the latest image.if it takes all good if you get H.W error then you can try the upgrades..
but as ever folks just rush in and start messing before they have a clue what they have and what its all about.

Well my box arrived with open pli I got my box 1st week in nov and only updated it the last week , the only problem I had was that I was trying to use a diff null cable , but once I used the 1 that came with the box it took only minutes to do it

Mick

When i received my box it has NH 2.0.6 after that i found the file here from AJT SOLO2 _UPDate . I updated the box and now working fine with all original images with no problem

my box arrived on the 20th februari 2014.

Could this be a v2 box?

Which image it had when u received . if its BH 208 then its expected that its V2 series if same 206 then its V1 .

my box arrived on the 20th februari 2014.

Could this be a v2 box?

It's easy and quick enough to backup what you have then try an original image to see what happens, that is the only true way to tell.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

It's easy and quick enough to backup what you have then try an original image to see what happens, that is the only true way to tell.

The box arrived with bh 2.0.8.

i don't know if this was clone safe image or an untouched genuine bh 2.0.8 image.

You need to look at the drivers to be sure as it could be a clone safe image. As I said before download an original image say vix 808 or even the latest version oh BH and see what happens.

HW error on clone without security patch

If you want help you will need to give more information..also try looking at some threads as your problem has been listed many times.If you have a solo 2 clone..reflash any clone safe AJT image from downloads or openvix 802 or any image with drivers pre 17/12/13.
then try this if you want but not for the faint hearted as it can go wrong.

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/vu-solo2-receivers-633/391241-upgrading-vu-solo2-clone.html

read here as well http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/vu-solo2-receivers-633/393520-hw-error-vu-solo2.html

When i received my box it has NH 2.0.6 after that i found the file here from AJT SOLO2 _UPDate . I updated the box and now working fine with all original images with no problem

I also tried to update solo2 but failed to.na displays are still starting ...... I do not know how to further

I also tried to update solo2 but failed to.na displays are still starting ...... I do not know how to further

Have you read the other threads you posted in...

Back