vu solo 2 clone remore control

Re: Anyone got the Chinese VU+ Solo2

copy this number into search bar on ebay 321326281983 iv not recived mine yet so I don't know how good they are but another user says they are good so ill give it a try cant be worse than the 1 im using

Re: Anyone got the Chinese VU+ Solo2

Cheers mate

Got the remote control this morning works perfect and a massive diffrence from the 1 I was using my only complant with the new 1 is it doesn't feel as comfortable in ur hand

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

Hi i bay this from ebay orginal vu+solo2 remote, work very good and seller send fast to me.. ebay nr 331156509649

Got the remote control this morning works perfect and a massive diffrence from the 1 I was using my only complant with the new 1 is it doesn't feel as comfortable in ur hand

your not use to it
it feels different
give it time to get the feel

I agree im just geting use to it I do like it much beter than the last 1 so I'm happy I got it and would recomend it

I agree im just geting use to it I do like it much beter than the last 1 so I'm happy I got it and would recomend it

Is this vu solo2 clone from lorinsun?
Then, can you confirm that the vu original remote works with the vu solo2 se?

Is this vu solo2 clone from lorinsun?
o2 seThen, can you confirm that the vu original remote works with the vu solo2 se?

Yes vu solo2 original remote and sunray solo2 remote works with the vu solo se

Looking on Aliexp I see that some of the boxes now come with a different remote. Anybody have this new style and is it any better?

Looking on Aliexp I see that some of the boxes now come with a different remote. Anybody have this new style and is it any better?

Yes this new style remote control is very good.
Good quality feel, and it has switch panel under with battery can use on all vu+ solo and solo2

Finally, I have bought a remote clone of vu duo2 in aliexpress and it works perfect in my vu solo2 se of lorinson.
By 10€, it is fantastic!!!

Finally, I have bought a remote clone of vu duo2 in aliexpress and it works perfect in my vu solo2 se of lorinson.

How would you compare it to a original remote? I have found all clone remotes to be rubbish in my opinion and have always used the genuine type.

How would you compare it to a original remote? I have found all clone remotes to be rubbish in my opinion and have always used the genuine type.
Compare with the remote of the vu solo2 se of lorinson, the new remote is very very better. By only 10€ is fantastic.
The next week, i am going to receive the original vu duo2 that i have bought.
When i have it, i will be able to compare the original and the clone remote. Then, i will say to you my opinion.

Is that remote a universal remote as well so you can control TV as well?

I have a problem with mine VU+ SOLO 2 Remote... Batteries lasts only few days of normal use and after red signal light appears which means low batteries, does anyone has a solution ?

I have a problem with mine VU+ SOLO 2 Remote... Batteries lasts only few days of normal use and after red signal light appears which means low batteries, does anyone has a solution ?
Stuck button? Sounds like a dodgy remote, I'd just order a replacement from ali.

ive bought 2 remotes off the same seller on ebay, absolutely superb:banana:
work my vu+duo genuine my vu solo2 clone and my vu solo2 se clone so good you can point the remote at the wall and it`ll turn the box over.
pm me if you want to know seller he asks 23 but always excepts £20
You can change the system code of your Vu+ universal remote according to the Vu+ model that you want to control.
Mode1: Duo/Solo
Mode2: Uno/Duo2/Solo2
Mode3&4: For future usages
Press <<2+7>>, <Help>, <0001 or 0002 or 0003 or 0004>
1. Press 2 and 7 for three seconds until LED is on.
2. Press Help
3. Press 0001 for mode 1, 0002 for mode 2.

Back