Vu solo 2 clone issue

hogie89

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

I have an issue with my Vu solo 2 Lonrison clone. I could not record a programme and watch something else at the same time, I tried everything but it would not work. So I flashed a different Vix image which contained AutoBouquetMaker.

I had AutoBouqouet downloader on it previous to this and when I go into install plugins to try and install it, it's just blank. So I downloaded the AutoBouqouet downloader as an IPK file and tried to FTP it to the box but it does not work also.

Any ideas how I could solve this? I would also like to put Tsmedia back on the box also.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have an issue with my Vu solo 2 Lonrison clone. I could not record a programme and watch something else at the same time, I tried everything but it would not work. So I flashed a different Vix image which contained AutoBouquetMaker.

I had AutoBouqouet downloader on it previous to this and when I go into install plugins to try and install it, it's just blank. So I downloaded the AutoBouqouet downloader as an IPK file and tried to FTP it to the box but it does not work also.

Any ideas how I could solve this? I would also like to put Tsmedia back on the box also.

Thanks in advance.

Transfer the IPK to the tmp directory but dont install with the addons manager use telnet to install it with this command

opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

Same goes for tsmedia too.

Transfer the IPK to the tmp directory but dont install with the addons manager use telnet to install it with this command

opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

Same goes for tsmedia too.

Hi ferret, thanks for quick response.

When I put in that command in Telenet (Mount) I get back "Couldn't stat orce-overwrite/tmp/*.ipk: No such file or directory."

I put the IPK file into the /var/volatile/tmp.

Am I doing something wrong?

Hi ferret, thanks for quick response.

When I put in that command in Telenet (Mount) I get back "Couldn't stat orce-overwrite/tmp/*.ipk: No such file or directory."

I put the IPK file into the /var/volatile/tmp.

Am I doing something wrong?

Yeah needs to be put in tmp

/var/volatile/tmp is where it symlinks to

Yeah needs to be put in tmp

/var/volatile/tmp is where it symlinks to

It seems that I do not have a tmp folder, just var/volatile/tmp. I read somewhere that changing the password on DCC might work but no joy.

It seems that I do not have a tmp folder, just var/volatile/tmp. I read somewhere that changing the password on DCC might work but no joy.

Ok transfer the file to just var

Then use this command

opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /var/*.ipk

Back