VU and dreambx

AJT

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys i am looking into branching out and maybe getting a VU box of some sort to play with and learn etc.
as most of you know i have only ever had a Dreambox upgrading them each time to a better box so i know nothing about the VU.
In a nutshell is it all basically the same as a dreambox to set up and flash install plugins(do you get the same ones as a dreambox)etc.
will i need any extra kit?

many thanks guys

AJT

Apart from flashing the images via usb stick mate there enigma2 so very similar youll have no trouble using and setting a VU+ box up. Most DReambox plugin will work as long as your using the correct type for the OE environment the image uses 1.6 or 2.0 etc. No extra kit needed and the VU+ range is top notch.

Just waiting on the DUO2 release myself and ill buy that.

Not really mate just the desire to own one and a understating wife ! Although I not mentioned this purchase just yet :rolleyes:

just having a look on satco europe website 499,00 EUR

Guess that is cheap when you compare it to say the DM8000 when it was first release and is comparable with imo lesser original Dreambox models.

just having a look on satco europe website 499,00 EUR

It was originally quoted at 899 so at least its dropped to a more reasonable price,still too dear for a sat box though imho :)

Had a good look around the net at the DUO2 boy thats a fine looking box with some fine specs..ummm very nice.

Still overpriced I hope they get cloned asap , to teach them a lesson for being greedy.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Back