Volumerate R4 deliveries

Mark_The_Yid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I know that some people have been waiting ages for their R4's to arrive from volumerate. My question to these people is Has the item been shipped with tracking number yet or are you waiting for them to even post it?

Mine was shipped and last tracked supposedly leaving china on 15th and that is the last it was seen.

Mine said shipped on the 12th and was delivered on the 21st i didnt even have to sign for it

hope this helps
Haggiso

Hi all - I placed my order on 26/11 and my item is still showing as "in assembly" - although I have been emailed to say there is a delay and that I could have a refund if I preferred!! I just wondered what dates you actually placed your orders for them to be down as despatched??

Hi all - I placed my order on 26/11 and my item is still showing as "in assembly" - although I have been emailed to say there is a delay and that I could have a refund if I preferred!! I just wondered what dates you actually placed your orders for them to be down as despatched??

mines the same as yours mate, placed the order on the 28/11

Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason how they prioritise shipping. I ordered one on the 30th & it's showing as 'shipped' now. Not expecting it to arrive for Christmas but you never know.
Hopefully you'll get yours for the big day, if you need it for then.

Placed order for 2 on 27th, Both came today. On the volumerate website mine said shipped on the 12th.
They look like fakes to me. Same new black colour but build is not the same, no memory spring release, no bit of plastic between each pins and they just feel cheaper.
But they still work :)

They were for christmas prezzies for the kids but I'm resigned to them being late now. As long as they turn up I'm happy.....ish!

I think I ordered mine about 7th Dec

I emailed them also so to see where it was. Here is the reply :

To track your order status for R4 and Sample shipment, please go to http://www.liveshipment.com/customers/ with your order number.

And the R4 is in limited quantity supply and we received them from time to time, so we will have to arrange the shipping accordingly, so we will not sure whether you can receive that Xmas or not. If you can not wait, then please inform us, so we can cancel and full refund you the order. And the processing time for the refund is around a week.

But we recommend you to wait, because your order is those who on the top of the queue now, there is a very big possibility that ship out once we got the first batch of the R4 if your order is not for Xmas.

Sincerely,

Susan

I forgot to mention. I paid for EMS delivery too. Should have supposedly been delivered in 3-5 days!

I gave on it coming for xmas a while ago but it would be nice if they shipped in the order they were placed!! Still its such a bargain price I guess its worth the wait!!

Yep in the same boat as you all....Ordered 10 and the payment left paypal on the 28th Nov..
Didn't bother with the extra $32 they wanted for express shipping as they told me the items were free delivery and this other was a option?? lol
Not holding my breath as i still haven't had a confirmation e-mail of postage???
Ordered from them before though although i split the order ...bought just the cards (Which state free delivery) and ordered the sd cards from the sister site Dealextreme 'free delivery' and they both arrived in just under 3 weeks....so thought i'd have had plenty of time Doh!!

Mine is now showing shipped as of 27th December - so it looks like stocks have been sorted now!!

ours was shipped 28/12/2007 arrived 31/12/2007
but now need to order more:silly:

mine says

Current Status: In Assembly
Last Updated: 12/31/2007

and i orderd first week of dec 07.

Even mre amazing I recommended Volumerate to mate because of the good prices and before I realised the deliveries were slow - He came round in the new year and his 2 cards arrived before xmas and he ordered 2 weeks later than me - hows my luck!!

in the other threads they are saying the supercard is a better thing to own so if you still need to order consider one of those.

My R4 has finally turned up after about 9 weeks ! Better late than never i suppose.

Better Wrap it quick. LOL

The other 2 I ordered at the begining of December have apparently turned up.
I had them sent to work but I'm not back in untill Monday but I've had a call to say I've had a delivery from Hong Kong :)

They must have been on the "slow boat"

Curly

Mine arrived too, 5 weeks it took. Can't complain too much at the price & I guess I'd use them again.

Mine was ordered about the 12th of November. When it did eventually get shipped, it never arrived. I check the status and it got sent back to sender. I asked volumerate and they cannot find it. So it seems it has got lost in the post somehow.

They said they will send me another one, when that will be I have no idea.

In the meantime, as I got fed up waiting for this, I have ordered the top toy from dx.

I think its safer having these cards with memory cards than to trust the kids to change the memory cards. Since I have 3 2gig memory cards, I need 3 cartridges. I already got one R4 and its wicked!

Back