VM want their old box back

Why nogt just replace the tuner and lose the card.. simplez

No idea where the old card is but they can have the new one they sent me for n3 back. It's in unused condition with zero miles on the clock :proud:

Can you vote in prison now Munks? :)

say you got broken into and it went ....

or

ring them up and tell them you want the M tv package its free and you get the freeview channels on your box... then just dont use it

a bit of a long shot why not open the box up and put a blob of solder
somwhere then it might short when they plug it in,or snip a resister or
summat,when they plug it in nothin comes up

a bit of a long shot why not open the box up and put a blob of solder
somwhere then it might short when they plug it in,or snip a resister or
summat,when they plug it in nothin comes up

Sneaky, nice.

personally mate i wouldnt want to send a hacked box back under any circumstances wether its powering on or not too risky in my books

m8 why dont u just get rid of it ! & tell them its been lost/stolen, coz if u start giving them MODDED boxs back ur gonna get ur self in trouble with VM ....just dont tell em f all ...end off

Gas cooker igniter on the TSOPs, click, click, click, click...

Short the battery for a good long while and do the same to the SRAM.

Or just frazzle the processor in the same way.

put it in the bag then give it a good old whack off a wall making sure you do loads of damage then post when they ask wot happened say ask the post office just don't damage the bag

put it in the microwave on medium power for 3 hours

leave stand for one minute before serving

:proud:

put it in the microwave on medium power for 3 hours

leave stand for one minute before serving

:proud:

idiot dont you know the cook to weight times ???? it is 4 1/2 hours on full power then leave for 20 mins
i dont know some people never l learn

Last edited:
tell them you sold it on ebay as these days are hard and you didnt want anymore junk in the house

Have you tried hiding under a pile of coats until it all goes away?

I have been hiding for 4 months now, and the bailiffs still haven't found me.

Its obvious. Take out any wires that stopped the box updating. Don't worry about moving ic legs back, or replacing pads, repairing traces. Put it in the bath over night. Dry it out on a radiator. Then send it back with no card in the slot.

What can they prove? That the box was opened? That a trace has been cut?

Balls to em!

tell them you sold it on ebay as these days are hard and you didnt want anymore junk in the house

You'll get a nice bill for £150 quid. You contract says the box is owned by them and rented by you. You have no right to sell it.

You'll get a nice bill for £150 quid. You contract says the box is owned by them and rented by you. You have no right to sell it.

It said 50 notes in my letter mate.

----

All sorted lads, thank you for your advice in trying to help me out :Clap:

It said 50 notes in my letter mate.

----

All sorted lads, thank you for your advice in trying to help me out :Clap:

Getting cheaper then. This was a while back when I moved house. I phone TW (as it was in those days) and they said take the box with you. When engineer turned up at the new place to install it I said I already had a box from the old house so he took the new one back. Made sure he noted it on the report which is just as well because I got a bill for not returning the box from the old house. Faxed them the engineer to prove I still had it.

Back