Vix 2.4.96 + CCCAM 2.1.4 Glitching

poxxxy

Inactive User
Reaction score
So, after a long night, up till 5am I got my Vix image working and tuning. Although on the occasional channel when flicking through I get SID not found in PAT error which is annoying. When watching the sat feeds i'm getting occasional glitching, i'm not sure its the server as i'm getting a 22ms ping to it through cmd. Are there any extra steps I can do on my end to ensure i'm getting the service I can? Glitches really ruining the experience especially on HD channels where it seems slightly more pronounced.

Cheers all!

Looks like a supplier issue. Most of these payservers are poor and over subscribed.

aksi if u were up at 5am some of the channels may have been offair thats why you get the "SID not found in PAT "

regarding the glitching are you using ethernet or a wifi bridge /dongle for the internet connection as sometimes you will get glitching using wifi

other than that as IANB said some service providers over subscribe their service which causes glitching how long you sign up for 1mth? 3? 6?

a lot of them will offer 24h trials so you can basically run a week a free tv using everyones free trial and see whos are good/ glitchy and choose from there.

personally i would never pay more than 3 months at time due to risk factor

I had similar issue my solo is an original, when you say you are using 2.4.96 does the the .96 refer to build? if so i think myn is like 130 or something??

baisically I reloaded my image with latest build,
did a scan of channels using the box
loaded bouquets (rats)
then installed my cc*am 2.1.4
and was told there is a cam active function which checks to see if cam is working etc, i was told to disable this which i have done so

not had a issue since and has been a couple of months now.

hope you get it sorted!

Back