virus help please

edogg

Inactive User
Reaction score
spybot search and destroy has found these 2 virii Hupigon13 and win32.Delf.uv it says it has cured 4 of hupigon and 11 of win32.delf but when i reboot they come back i have turned off system restore before scanning and after scanning but i cant get rid of them

edogg

I had this. so i junked AVG (something i never though i would do) and installed Avira Anitvir personal. its a bit of a steep learning curve, but its doing a much better job. its free, and recently came top of a Anti Virus test here: Consumer Reports rates free PC security software as 'best buy' so i thought i'd give it a try.

I'm glad i did.

Thanks for the post. Will take a look at that and put it on another PC for a test run

Thanks for the post. Will take a look at that and put it on another PC for a test run
there are a couple of good copies on Demonoid, with working cr?cks (invitation to you, if you aint member PM me) take the "external" one with the most uploads! I dont think much of the spam program(also mentioned in the link) though. i seem to get more now than just using the live mail system!!!!!!

there are a couple of good copies on Demonoid, with working cr?cks (invitation to you, if you aint member PM me) take the "external" one with the most uploads! I dont think much of the spam program(also mentioned in the link) though. i seem to get more now than just using the live mail system!!!!!!

Cheers for that will pm you and take you up on your offer.

Back