Virgin - to this section

X-PAC said:
you all need to get a dreambox
get back into your dreambox forum ... i hear dreambox is old hat now lol...

Last edited:
lol , Dreambox is the latest , greatest most anticipated cable box of all time.
These are much quicker and easier to setup plus theres more support.
When the dreambox 500c hard drive version comes out in feburary the replaybox will be no match. The 500c is just a bit bigger than a vhs tape.
Its time to get rid of ur slow vox2's and replayboxes which have little or know epgs and many problems.
For those who want a dreambox with hard drive NOW! There is one a dreambox 7025 with little modification it will work on cable.
I know your all wanting one know so what u waiting for throw them big old has beens and wannabees in the bin. Cause the dreamboxes are here and its here to stay.

Its just telly though mate, i think youre getting slightly carried away. read a book, visit the andes, ride a bike, fly a kite

X-PAC said:
lol , Dreambox is the latest , greatest most anticipated cable box of all time.
These are much quicker and easier to setup plus theres more support.
When the dreambox 500c hard drive version comes out in feburary the replaybox will be no match. The 500c is just a bit bigger than a vhs tape.
Its time to get rid of ur slow vox2's and replayboxes which have little or know epgs and many problems.
For those who want a dreambox with hard drive NOW! There is one a dreambox 7025 with little modification it will work on cable.
I know your all wanting one know so what u waiting for throw them big old has beens and wannabees in the bin. Cause the dreamboxes are here and its here to stay.
so they havent got a replay yet is that what u r saying lol sounds like its cheaper to pay cable than have the dreambox
xxxx: spank :

on night shift and all quite stumbled accross here and am now interested in a eurovox is the best buy a eurovox 2 ?how easy is it to set up?i want one for my dad who is 80 he has just discovered technology(dvd,freeview boxs d boxs computers)and he loves them so any information would be grateful have read abit 2 night but just wnted to hear other ppls opinions

Back