Virgin+ 3.0 lzma ultraLite

Hi Guys,

I have just updated to this image from Lakys Sylas 2xFTA Image.

The folder structure is now different and I need to copy my cams from the old image to the new.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to copy from the old image to the new?!!

Many thanks in advance!

for testing purposes only ;-)
1 - copy cam files to /var/bin/emu
set permissions of files - chmod 755
2 - copy rom files to /var/keys
set permissions of files - chmod 755

Hey,

Could anyone give me some guidance on what configuration changes I need to make to this cable image to get it working for satellite?

I transferred a satellites.xml to replace the cables.xml but that doesn't seem to be the only thing that needs changing.

Cheers

Hey,

Could anyone give me some guidance on what configuration changes I need to make to this cable image to get it working for satellite?

I transferred a satellites.xml to replace the cables.xml but that doesn't seem to be the only thing that needs changing.

Cheers

Before you go anywhere, you need to replace the cable tuner with a satellite tunner!!

You got to check these things mate ;)... Think you need a scan.conf file to go with the satellites.xml?... Have you tried a satellites.xml generator site to make the files for you, like this one?

satellites.xml generator / transponder .ini generator

Make sure all the files are in the right folders, you might as well delete the cable.xml file as well if your haven't.

Thanks, I'll give it a go later and post my results.

Thanks, I'll give it a go later and post my results.

The files from a DM500s image might work on the Dbox too mate, as do some of the DM cable files on the dbox. There's loads more sat users in the Dreambox seciton so might be worth asking there if this would be the case...

hi,just wondering as i'm quite new to this.does this get round the n3 issue then as i've lost most of my channels in swindon.thanks.

hi,just wondering as i'm quite new to this.does this get round the n3 issue then as i've lost most of my channels in swindon.thanks.

No m8...sorry but theres no free way around it...there is cardshare, but thats a whole new kettle of fish.

The files from a DM500s image might work on the Dbox too mate, as do some of the DM cable files on the dbox. There's loads more sat users in the Dreambox seciton so might be worth asking there if this would be the case...

I've copied over the satellites.xml and scan.conf from a working dbox2 sat image but still Transponderscan failed, but when I copy services.xml I can watch the channels :S

I have attached my "work in progress"

when replacing the scan.conf, pull the power. do not reboot,

by default if the scan.conf does not exist in this image it will create a new one that defaults back to CableUK

when replacing the scan.conf, pull the power. do not reboot,

by default if the scan.conf does not exist in this image it will create a new one that defaults back to CableUK

Thanks but I'm pretty sure I pulled the power out every time I made a change.

In the end because I couldn't get it to scan I decided to use the original Keywelt image and translate it to English.

I've attached my english.locale for other to use.

/share/tuxbox/neutrino/locale

Keywelt is very slow and I would like to use the Virgin+ image but there would be too much to do that I don't understand. Remove all references to CableUK, set up Ahab Multicam, set up CCcam v2.1.4 and NewCS v1.66

renwich if you're are after a challenge ;) lol

I have uploaded the most useful dbox2 files below

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

I'll have a play with the Virgin+ image later and if I get any further I will upload a new wip image

if this is for cable, why? all dboxes going down.

Looks like he has put some Dbox Satellite files on there, which some people will have a use for... So good stuff, thanks exoiz...

Back