vga cable

M4RK

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have just brought a ps3, and am trying to get it to work through my tft monitor using a vga lead off the net. i run my xbox like this without a problem but can't seem to get it to work through the ps3.
could anyone please help

Didn't know you could get a vga cable for the ps3, in the past i had to use a vga converter box to output to the monitor although i think this is because my monitor is not hdcp compatible.

i have just brought a ps3, and am trying to get it to work through my tft monitor using a vga lead off the net. i run my xbox like this without a problem but can't seem to get it to work through the ps3.
could anyone please help

you need to go into your display settings m8 (i think its the display) and change it to vga m8

thats it m8

hope this helps

fire

or you could always get an hd tv m8!

you need to go into your display settings m8 (i think its the display) and change it to vga m8

thats it m8

hope this helps

fire

or you could always get an hd tv m8!

how does he do that if he cant see anything on the screen though.

keep his finger on the power button when its red for 10-15 seconds and it should bleep a couple times..with the lead plug in it should pick it up..i always do this when im going the other way and it doesnt pick the hdmi lead up and it works

Cheers for the advice
i managed to get it working by pluging it into a tv at the same time, but couldn't get a good enough picture. So i have just ordered a hd tv, should be with me tom.

thanks again

Cheers for the advice
i managed to get it working by pluging it into a tv at the same time, but couldn't get a good enough picture. So i have just ordered a hd tv, should be with me tom.

thanks again

that was a dear fix lol be worth it though lol

Back