VB.net Troubles

TheWakeUpCall

Inactive User
Reaction score
Heya,

I am usually pretty good with programming, usually work stuff out for myself, but for my A2 computing coursework I will be using VB.net and i've only used it for very simple stuff before.

I can do everything I need, except for one thing. What I want is a TabControl, where I can create new tabs within the software. I've managed to do this, but what I want to do is clone one of the other tabs.

Basically, I am going to have a tab with a form in it, and I want that form to be on every new tabs. I can't work out how to do it. Surely it's possible? Even if I have to add elements to the new tabpage within the code.

I don't know if anyone on here is any good in VB.net but I thought I would give it a shot.

Thanks.

Nevermind, I think i've found a solution! Will involve lots of open ended arrays, which is horrible, but oh well, it's a solution.

I may sound dense by asking this, but do you mean that you programatically want to be able to create new tabs within an application you are creating?

Last edited:
Well, in vb.net they have a tabcontrol object, but when you create a new tab it has nothing in it, and I was wondering if there was a way to copy the contents from one tab to another, instead of just adding each object one by one, in code, which is my current solution.

I can't find a way.

Back