USB to DB25 or PCI DB25 PARALLEL 1PORT CARD

five

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello every as many of you are aware been having a issue with a 4010 box I just want to clear something up about connectivity to a Pogo Jtag and know what can be done to fix. Which cable ports etc people are using as there’s nothing in the tutorials that recommends a certain module port db25 chipset that fully compatible with all Jtags and completes a 100% connection.

This seems to be a common fault that I see people talking about on the forum but no one seems to post there USB to DB25 or PCI DB25 PARALLEL 1PORT CARD module versions that have working as its just seems to be pot luck on what gets a connection ,as so far I have tried like 3 comps and a brand new parallel port card nothing.

Would be just nice to know a brand version that guaranteed successful and clear up these problems.

I haven't looked at your previous posts yet but having tried 3 different comps don't you think that the fault lies not with the db25 but with the operator? I am sure that with the correct software and connecting properly you would have no problems jtagging.

Chookey

he has a pogo jtag so cant see how it could be a connection problem and i had the same problem works fine on two cardd but not on the others i tried, tried with pogo and solder jtag.

Back