USB Ports

hdbb

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys, Got a usb ...hard drive, mic, battery charger, and now skylanders.

Obviously cant use em all with 2 ports but would like some sort of usb hub (if its possible) to allow me to keep the charger +hdd + Skylander wireless dongle in at same time

saw a cheep 1 on ebay its just 3 wires , its a 1 usb in to 3 , would this work or can someone point me in the direction of 1 that will do the job.
Im just concerned as alot advertise things that will work with this n that but its not always the case

Thanx

Never used one myself, but I think the best bet is a powered usb hub, rather than just a splitter that plugs in. At least that way, the power draw down through the port wont affect anything else (especially if you are running a charger through it as well).

I have one you can try, it seemed to do the job for me - it is just a basic 1 to 3 adaptor and I was warned it may have issues with writing to external HDD - I didn't have any problems with it myself. If you want it, send me a pm and I will send it to you.

Hi guys, Got a usb ...hard drive, mic, battery charger, and now skylanders.

Obviously cant use em all with 2 ports but would like some sort of usb hub (if its possible) to allow me to keep the charger +hdd + Skylander wireless dongle in at same time

saw a cheep 1 on ebay its just 3 wires , its a 1 usb in to 3 , would this work or can someone point me in the direction of 1 that will do the job.
Im just concerned as alot advertise things that will work with this n that but its not always the case

Thanx

I have one you can try, it seemed to do the job for me - it is just a basic 1 to 3 adaptor and I was warned it may have issues with writing to external HDD - I didn't have any problems with it myself. If you want it, send me a pm and I will send it to you.

PM sent , thanks

Back