US Panasonic PBX Unified Maintenance Console 7.8.1.1_R16 (USA)

[Download] US Panasonic PBX Unified Maintenance Console 7.8.1.1_R16 (USA) 7.8.1.1_R16

No permission to download

vdubbri

New Member +
Reaction score
Can someone please help me?

vdubbri

New Member +
Reaction score
These portable phone make life at my job so much easier and efficient.

vdubbri

New Member +
Reaction score
I have already got versions of this software , but they are not for the US.

vdubbri

New Member +
Reaction score
We have a KX-TDA50. Will this work for our unit? It also has a G in a square after the name if that means anything. A thank you in advance to anyone who can help me.

atrdriver

New Member +
Reaction score
Do we know for sure that this will work with a TDA50? I have a friend that got one off eBay and wants me to program it for him, and finding the one that will support the TDA50 is apparently very difficult :)

atrdriver

New Member +
Reaction score
Also, not to sound too terribly ignorant, how do I download it? I have registered, posted, and watched this thread, and it still says "no permission to download", and when I click on the orange link on the left it keeps saying there is a problem. Sorry for sounding like an idiot.

atrdriver

New Member +
Reaction score
Ok, figured out I need to post 5 times before I can download it. Sorry, I guess I'm going to need a couple more.

vdubbri

New Member +
Reaction score
I have posted over 5 times and still cannot download it.

vdubbri

New Member +
Reaction score
You have to post 5 "USEFUL" posts whatever that means and have someone "like" one of your posts also.

atrdriver

New Member +
Reaction score
FWIW I liked your post :) Not sure how I can make useful posts though. I'll keep trying to be useful to someone.

athdiam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey Mick, Can I please download a copy of this.

chookey

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
You gotta post 5 useful posts, get a like and then wait 24 hours. Best way is to go through the forum and help someone with something else, nothing in life is free:) If I helped you then give me a thumbs up because I need to download too.
You very nearly got a like from me for that post, till I read your last sentence :(

jkcz

New Member ++
Reaction score
I'm trying to connect to a TDE100 (US version as far as I can see) and it keeps telling me "application not installed". Has anyone come across this error? I also cant find any PBX to connect to using the search button, even though I can ping the unit successfully. Any tips would be appreciated.

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Reaction score
plug in the USB and connect that way?

Mick

I'm trying to connect to a TDE100 (US version as far as I can see) and it keeps telling me "application not installed". Has anyone come across this error? I also cant find any PBX to connect to using the search button, even though I can ping the unit successfully. Any tips would be appreciated.

jkcz

New Member ++
Reaction score
plug in the USB and connect that way?

Mick
I dont have any phones with USB modules, but I managed to get it connected to another computer running windows 10 pro. Looking good for the meantime, I also have software version 7.8.2.1 loaded which is newer than the one you guys have available for download. Any way to upload it for the community to use?

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont have any phones with USB modules, but I managed to get it connected to another computer running windows 10 pro. Looking good for the meantime, I also have software version 7.8.2.1 loaded which is newer than the one you guys have available for download. Any way to upload it for the community to use?

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/resources/categories/audio-visual-downloads.12/add

You can add it that that link above, it will walk you through it.

OR

Uploadfiles.io - Upload files, for free, securely, anonymously, without limits.
upload it to the site above and send me the link. I will then do it for you.

Thanks

Mick

TEST