US Panasonic PBX Unified Maintenance Console 7.8.1.1_R16 (USA)

[Download] US Panasonic PBX Unified Maintenance Console 7.8.1.1_R16 (USA) 7.8.1.1_R16

No permission to download
These portable phone make life at my job so much easier and efficient.

I have already got versions of this software , but they are not for the US.

We have a KX-TDA50. Will this work for our unit? It also has a G in a square after the name if that means anything. A thank you in advance to anyone who can help me.

Do we know for sure that this will work with a TDA50? I have a friend that got one off eBay and wants me to program it for him, and finding the one that will support the TDA50 is apparently very difficult :)

Also, not to sound too terribly ignorant, how do I download it? I have registered, posted, and watched this thread, and it still says "no permission to download", and when I click on the orange link on the left it keeps saying there is a problem. Sorry for sounding like an idiot.

Ok, figured out I need to post 5 times before I can download it. Sorry, I guess I'm going to need a couple more.

You gotta post 5 useful posts, get a like and then wait 24 hours. Best way is to go through the forum and help someone with something else, nothing in life is free:) If I helped you then give me a thumbs up because I need to download too.
You very nearly got a like from me for that post, till I read your last sentence :(

I'm trying to connect to a TDE100 (US version as far as I can see) and it keeps telling me "application not installed". Has anyone come across this error? I also cant find any PBX to connect to using the search button, even though I can ping the unit successfully. Any tips would be appreciated.

plug in the USB and connect that way?

Mick

I'm trying to connect to a TDE100 (US version as far as I can see) and it keeps telling me "application not installed". Has anyone come across this error? I also cant find any PBX to connect to using the search button, even though I can ping the unit successfully. Any tips would be appreciated.

plug in the USB and connect that way?

Mick

I dont have any phones with USB modules, but I managed to get it connected to another computer running windows 10 pro. Looking good for the meantime, I also have software version 7.8.2.1 loaded which is newer than the one you guys have available for download. Any way to upload it for the community to use?

I dont have any phones with USB modules, but I managed to get it connected to another computer running windows 10 pro. Looking good for the meantime, I also have software version 7.8.2.1 loaded which is newer than the one you guys have available for download. Any way to upload it for the community to use?

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/resources/categories/audio-visual-downloads.12/add

You can add it that that link above, it will walk you through it.

OR

Uploadfiles.io - Upload files, for free, securely, anonymously, without limits.
upload it to the site above and send me the link. I will then do it for you.

Thanks

Mick

Back