Urine Test

Baaheeduk

Inactive User
Reaction score
In a house with lots of alcohol on the go!!
(This was written by a rig worker in the North Sea – what he says makes a lot of sense!)

I work; they pay me.

I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit.

In order to earn my pay cheque, I work on a rig for a drilling contractor. I am required to pass a random urine test for drugs and alcohol, with which I have no problem. What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who do not have to pass a urine test. Shouldn’t one have to pass a urine test to get a benefits cheque – because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand that I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sit on their arse drinking beer and / or smoking dope or maintaining the lifestyle of Class A drugs user.

Could you imagine how much money the government would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a benefits payment???

Please pass along if you agree or simply delete if you don’t. Hope you pass it along though because somethi9ng has to change in the UK – and soon!

Totally agree with that one :)

Now on to my problem ... I have just had a letter from the docs asking me to take a urine sample in with me when I go for my checkup. So what am I supposed to put this sample in ? I am guessing a re-sealable freezer bag aint gonna do ?! ;-)

i agree with what he says but taking drugs claming benefits payment wont hurt you or anyone else because your not working,
if ya take ale/drugs while working the you put yourself and others at risk.

may i add i think people should have a licence to have kids?
some people cant look after themselfs never mind children.

Totally agree with that one :)

Now on to my problem ... I have just had a letter from the docs asking me to take a urine sample in with me when I go for my checkup. So what am I supposed to put this sample in ? I am guessing a re-sealable freezer bag aint gonna do ?! ;-)

pop in docs a pick up a sample tube from counter or at the chemist.

Last edited by a moderator:
there seemed to be an awful lot of posts with the word urine in it and I was too lazy to look through them all so just looked at the thread titles.

i must admit while i was reading it did sound familiar.....it makes you wonder on a technical forum why so much urine ? too much taking the piss i suppose....

ill get my coat

Back