urgent

Taff

Inactive User
Reaction score
I am flying to sweden on a business trip on Sunday, I have just phoned the hotel and I am told they will sell me 24 hours of broadband connection via a usb dongle for £10... this is a must, if I go and buy a wireless dongle tomorow how hard is it to set up..

Do I just plug it in , install and run the software, will it autodetect the hotels router or do i need to change settings..

When I arrive at the hotel it wil be too late if im not fully prepared on how to set it up...

regards

Taff

yeah m8

dead easy to set-up..........

plug and play away ya go...............

any prob's let me know will sort for ya...........

Taff said:
I am flying to sweden on a business trip on Sunday, I have just phoned the hotel and I am told they will sell me 24 hours of broadband connection via a usb dongle for £10... this is a must, if I go and buy a wireless dongle tomorow how hard is it to set up..

Do I just plug it in , install and run the software, will it autodetect the hotels router or do i need to change settings..

When I arrive at the hotel it wil be too late if im not fully prepared on how to set it up...

regards

Taff
dont pay untill u have tried it first there a good chance it is wi-fi anyway in the hotel and if anyone else is paying u will get it for free m8

they told me i will need user and pword to connect which will be given to me with a life span of 24 hours..

Taff

Back