Upgrading vu+solo2 clone to accept genuine untouched images

Status
Not open for further replies.
ajt hello again...is there other way to put the image on the vusolo 2??from yesterday i try with 3 diferent usb sticks but nothing.

ajt hello again...is there other way to put the image on the vusolo 2??from yesterday i try with 3 diferent usb sticks but nothing.

No USB only..make sure USB is clean formatted to fat 32. And you are copying correct files to USB.

i do it but nothing...

must i do someone adjust inside ine the menu of image ??and i trying again??

Last edited by a moderator:
yesterday you say to me for the vix hellios clone....the fpga tool i dont put....must first i put the image.....where i found the Vix 3.08 image?

yesterday you say to me for the vix hellios clone....the fpga tool i dont put....must first i put the image.....where i found the Vix 3.08 image?

Mate I don't have a box anymore and do this all from memory..I'm trying to help you..
So I may get the odd thing wrong..but you will get there in the end.

you mean if i do the fpga tool update....after i dont update all clone images????or no??

No you need to put on box early Vix image I posted..do nothing just install and then try upgrade..
When upgrade is done successfully you will then be able to use later dated clone safe images.
Your box will only ever use CLONE safe images no matter.

nothing my friend ajt...i will try the update with 3 usb sticks...but i am very unhuppy.........i put the folder vuplus in the sticks....but

because i will put safe clones images like openpli 4 with old dates..ajt with update tool from rs232 can i put image??.......i missed my dreambox........i will do not something wrong i put the stick the box has say update....and prees the button in the box

Last edited:
No buddy, there is no way to "put" new info to flash if bootloader/startup corrupted like in timebomb or other reasons since there are no drivers available for the needed jtag interface specifying the solo2 cpu.

Easiest way is to replace flash chip from ali....com.
Other one would be you pay some retailer for repairing your box if he got bbs support from VU+ and the right tools in place to manage.

Hi there i am new here.

RS232 socket is not existing anymore on new computers is there not one other alternative.

Best Regards.

Robert.

Hi there i am new here.

RS232 socket is not existing anymore on new computers is there not one other alternative.

Best Regards.

Robert.

You could use a RS232 USB adapter.I have used one many times on my computer with no serial port.
Widely available...on fleabay or bamazon.

WUUUSA My Friends - i got sth for ya:
Zippyshare.com - solo2 bcm.zip

These are the missing files for Jtag.
I think you know what to do with it, i didnt know where to put it so plz move or teach me how to upload correctly.
/E: I dont want fame for this, file was originally uploaded by der_meister from digital-eliteboard - just thought you get it quicker for your needs if i share his work with you.
Have a nice Jtagday ;)

"You could use a RS232 USB adapter.I have used one many times on my computer with no serial port.
Widely available...on fleabay or bamazon."
True.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back