Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upgrading vu+solo2 clone to accept genuine untouched images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have just changed the chip on my vu solo2 clone box and the box has come out of red light problem but it does stuck on starting sometime. You think this update will fix this problem? I have tried bh 2.0.6 also but same problem. Any advice will be appreciated!

Thanks

The upgrade works perfect , starting image was a fresh vix 3.0 808 ,, no problems with fpga and update tools ......but my box is dead ..
Latest PLI was perfect installing ,,, feeds,, cccam,, and zapping ,, woww
About 2 minutes later its was freezing and there was a black screen ...Nothing works ....
Power off .........Power on.... no light in vfd , not starting .. usb update not possible.. dead..

What is a genuine image if it kill your box .... maybe a list of working non destroiing genuine image's..:Chainsaw:

Latest pli is a killer....

Last edited:
The upgrade works perfect , starting image was a fresh vix 3.0 808 ,, no problems with fpga and update tools ......but my box is dead ..
Latest PLI was perfect installing ,,, feeds,, cccam,, and zapping ,, woww
About 2 minutes later its was freezing and there was a black screen ...Nothing works ....
Power off .........Power on.... no light in vfd , not starting .. usb update not possible.. dead..

What is a genuine image if it kill your box .... maybe a list of working non destroiing genuine image's..:Chainsaw:

Latest pli is a killer....

Your box is bricked by new VU+ anti clone measures,seems to happen when box is conneced to dish and time syncs i think.
At the moment and it is posted all over this forum that vu+ have put out a new timebomb..no image or any vu clone box is safe as we dont know how it is delivered.

this site vu-hd...(sorry for the promo).. has images only for clones???can i put from this site safe images??this site has support only clone images for vu solo 2..??...if i put from this site image... must before i do upgrade with solo update 2 patch and after i put clone image???...(if i have not problem with hardware error)..

Do not upgrade your box , the update tools works great but some newer image's kill your box.

This was my first and my last clonebox ,, never again it is a very expensive hobby if it get killed in a year.

Last edited:
ajt look the 225 post..thank you

brutus if i put clone safe image...after the upgrade tool maybe i have not problem

ajt your clone safe image blackhole 2.09.1 is safe now at the moment??look the post 225

brutus dont answer me..

the question is..if i put clone safe image...after the upgrade tool maybe i have not problem???

Last edited by a moderator:
this site vu-hd...(sorry for the promo).. has images only for clones???can i put from this site safe images??this site has support only clone images for vu solo 2..??...if i put from this site image... must before i do upgrade with solo update 2 patch and after i put clone image???...(if i have not problem with hardware error)..

There are at this moment as i am aware of any clone safe images.All images available for clones will have patched drivers BUT VU+ have put out a new clone killer measure that effects all clones using vu images for ANY box.Clone safe images are no longer safe...
I can not recommend any image for you as none are deemed safe as the method of implementation of anti clone measures are not known...

maybe not maybe it works ,, its gambling time at the moment...
remember it is possible to kill your box for ever.
I agree with AJT there is no save image at the moment.

ok...i put only the solo update2 but before i make a back up my image..

how make a full back up my blackhole image 2.0.9 from my vu solo 2 clone???whitch tool i can work??

Last edited by a moderator:
usb drive is the best back up to media/hdd or to-hard drive or to flash but then ftp off to computer.

whenever I upgrade to fpga update... and I've done back up the image... I will put again the back up image??

whenever I upgrade to fpga update... and I've done back up the image... I will put again the back up image??

why you do not need to do anything with the image..
if you make a backup fine but what you are attempting to do is pointless leave your box how it is...if you do the fpga upgrade you can not put on another image as you will just brick your box due to anti clone.......

if you have a image and box is running OKAY then leave it as is and DO NOT UPGRADE/UPDATE IMAGE IN BOX AS THIS WILL RESULT IN INSTANT BRICK

ok ajt.you are right...thank you...if you have someone news for images who we can put to our clones tell us....or any news about the clones who that solves the problem with images

ok ajt.you are right...thank you...if you have someone news for images who we can put to our clones tell us....or any news about the clones who that solves the problem with images

Just keep checking the forums for news or talk..if anything happens or there is a fix it will be posted on D.W.

ajt..one more question please....what program i put it in my computer to do it streaming channels from vu solo 2??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back