Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Update on arrest in west yorkshire on illegal boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
heard from a friend in vir**n if you split the feed and leave ur original box on or standby there is no feedback signal from dboxes apparently, dont know how true maybe someone out there knows more:Clap:

The Thing About The Green Boxs Is True As Ive Seen Them Around My Area As The Boxs Went Down But Dont No About The Police Part Off It But Will Look In To It And Report Back If Its True.

are you sure this isnt a case of chinese whispers,ive heard of a few "traders" getting arrested round armley but these are folk coining it in,no 1 i know has been done for using 1 dodgy box

you being in armley mate, is this area pure NTHell or ex CW?

sorry to go off topic!!

Why would the cc turn loads & loads of peeps off THEN go and try and find them ?

A lot of the green cabs have been visited lately by engineers but thats because the latest key rolls have effected subbed boxes with older rom's

A court/judge needs a level of Prima Facia case for a warrant to be issued, don't think a connected cable in a locked cabinet would be enough some how.

The only peeps I have heard of being done for this kind of thing is a guy who's wife phoned NT* during the day because her "box was off" not really understanding it was "chipped"

Shit happens though........

Why would the cc turn loads & loads of peeps off THEN go and try and find them ?

A lot of the green cabs have been visited lately by engineers but thats because the latest key rolls have effected subbed boxes with older rom's

A court/judge needs a level of Prima Facia case for a warrant to be issued, don't think a connected cable in a locked cabinet would be enough some how.

The only peeps I have heard of being done for this kind of thing is a guy who's wife phoned NT* during the day because her "box was off" not really understanding it was "chipped"

Shit happens though........

LOL My father inlaw did that awhile ago,phoed cable up to say he couldnt get his movies.
I had to go around quickly and remove his box. lol

that sounds more like it as i said only seen cc at the green boxs. seem to much bother and time for them to go house to house for box as some one said at the start about arrest ive not heard anything about that and i live in that area

alright chaps, i do think its best to post facts rather than i heard off a m8 of mine etc..

anyways in regards to stealing cable a warrant to enter your property to investigate this needs to be served in your name, which you need to confirm so if you don't have any subscription can't see how they will get your name in the first place etc

also a warrant will never be served if you have kids or have any vunerable people living at your house

basically if you ever get a knock at the door ask who it is then a "**** off" is quite sufficient

the small number of peeps that get done for this are ones who admit or volunteer their name, entry to their house etc.

lets hope a fix for fun au happens soon good luck to the peeps who are working on this.

vm would not pay police to attend with their agents and the police would not have the time nor resourses to do it anyway . besides local goverment pay the police force not a commercial company.
without doubt vm are trying all they can to stop free services but not in this way.

I have just spoken to a mate and his uncle is the guy they arrested the other day, turns out the guy is a dealer and has been under survilenece for a while.

Does anyone know exactly what it entails and who it involves to get just one warrant ??

400 !!! Can you really see the cps dealing with 400 separate criminal proceeding reports from the police and then liaising with the court to apply for 400 separate access warrants all in one go? Each warrant has to have a detailed reason for having been sanctioned and if there is no previous criminal history at the address concerned then the police also have to convince not only the cps but the court that a breach warrant is necessary as they believe evidence to aid and commit a crime can or will be destroyed.

Apart from certain sections ( like murder or kidnap) warrants are a long winded and time consuming business. I can certainly see (and have) VM/police/cps go after traders so I do know raids happen.

If this has happened and 400 houses have/are being raided then I'm sure it will be a massive news scoop and we shall all be able to see the links to the news reports. As the cps and the police and VM have to answer for the cost of this operation of this size. And publicity is their best weapon.

In my opinion VM will never stop this until they clean up there own backyard and then hit every green box and disconnect unsubbed lines and then make the green box secure from all but the highest VM engineers. A cheaper and faster and a more effective method than raiding houses. Also it means that every single leacher is paying something back to VM and I think they'll live with that rather than use the heavy handed tactics being talked about.

I look forward to reading the news reports.

Regards.

Does anyone know exactly what it entails and who it involves to get just one warrant ??

400 !!! Can you really see the cps dealing with 400 separate criminal proceeding reports from the police and then liaising with the court to apply for 400 separate access warrants all in one go? Each warrant has to have a detailed reason for having been sanctioned and if there is no previous criminal history at the address concerned then the police also have to convince not only the cps but the court that a breach warrant is necessary as they believe evidence to aid and commit a crime can or will be destroyed.

Apart from certain sections ( like murder or kidnap) warrants are a long winded and time consuming business. I can certainly see (and have) VM/police/cps go after traders so I do know raids happen.

If this has happened and 400 houses have/are being raided then I'm sure it will be a massive news scoop and we shall all be able to see the links to the news reports. As the cps and the police and VM have to answer for the cost of this operation of this size. And publicity is their best weapon.

In my opinion VM will never stop this until they clean up there own backyard and then hit every green box and disconnect unsubbed lines and then make the green box secure from all but the highest VM engineers. A cheaper and faster and a more effective method than raiding houses. Also it means that every single leacher is paying something back to VM and I think they'll live with that rather than use the heavy handed tactics being talked about.

I look forward to reading the news reports.

Regards.

i would tend to agree with his post.

Thanks to all the haters for the negative REP and horrid PM's, each and evey one of you will be reported to Admin.

Grow up Children.

after reading your posts in this thread m8, and looking at your activity on the site.

it seems you only show when you need a fix.

we don't like your attitude towards members here, and if it continues, a short holiday will be issued to you, without a warrant.

just a quick point!!
if they were looking at the green boxes ,and looking for signals,
why now when loads of boxes have gone down?????
surely a week ago would of done.

just a quick point!!
if they were looking at the green boxes ,and looking for signals,
why now when loads of boxes have gone down?????
surely a week ago would of done.

they may have been doing it weeks ago just dont know i read some were that they are logging who turns there original boxes back on after they did the key roll or summat.

or who puts ther subbed cards back in after the roll and targeting who ever has tb on

or it could be that they were on the backstreets for another reason coksuckers lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back