Update on arrest in west yorkshire on illegal boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

The info that sexysam was sharig was in good faith, I myself started a thread because I believed and know that at least one arrest has been and vm have been seen going round any way when I posted I was a bit iffy to give peeps a head up just in case peeps replied back with attitude and abusive language and many a time I have not posted ad it must put other peeps off as well fearing backlash.

Wether peeps believe info posted on here there is no need to disrespect and swear and slag people off.
Thats the kind of thing that puts people off posting no matter what the subject is.

You can get ypur opinions across without resorting to the language and personel attacks some peeps have made on people.

I for one like to be given a heads up on things and wether it was true or not wouldnt resort to attacking them for posting. Its been things like that in the past which has resulted in members and mods abandoning this site.

This is the best site around so treat it and its members with respect. Some members have been around a long time and have contributed a hell of a lot and have contributed a lot. Its hard enough to get to 1000 posts never mind 10 000 and some new peeps come on here and throw they wait around.

This is my opinion which I am entitled to it does not contain any aggression, swear words or personel attacks on anybody. Might have a few spellings though lol.

Regards

ok this thread has run its course, while i get my little black book out and make a note of those that have been abusive in this thread i would like to explain something to those people..

This board encourages posting freedom, if you don't agree with the post then that is fine. However please use more courtesy when addressing members on the board.

should anyone have anything constructive to add to this thread i.e evidence of its validity then feel free to pmm a cable mod who may well at that time reopen it for further update.

TBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back