UPC Ireland now sending out new cards

yes just a matter of time now.but how long have we left??:drink:

o yes forgot to say got new card 2 weeks ago upc
nagra 3 rom rev 142 eeprom rev g02.
only on basic pack south mmds:drink::drink::drink:

are you ntl mmds or chorus?im guessing ntl as they were working on the ntl side 1st

N2 are usually marked somewhere with something like 1105E01...

Thats signifies Rom110 provider 5E01.

Nope m8 it dont have anything like that on it so guessing its a nagra 3 card then.

Still haven't got mine in north Dublin.

The sky movie channels are dropping now, classics, drama, family, indie, modern :(

Got the letter last thurs/fri card arrived this morning in D24.

:drink:
are you ntl mmds or chorus?im guessing ntl as they were working on the ntl side 1st

yes mmds ntl .friend of mind on chours still no new card yet he's on basic chours .so i'l say there doing ntl first chours still ok with playboy and santa sports ,maybe have 6 months left on ntl i only know one person here have not got there new ntl card .im'm only guessing it will take them 6 more months could be 6 weeks .who knows ?have my satellite systems all channels .can't talk about that though might get bared..
:drink::drink::drink:

:drink:

yes mmds ntl .friend of mind on chours still no new card yet he's on basic chours .so i'l say there doing ntl first chours still ok with playboy and santa sports ,maybe have 6 months left on ntl i only know one person here have not got there new ntl card .im'm only guessing it will take them 6 more months could be 6 weeks .who knows ?have my satellite systems all channels .can't talk about that though might get bared..
:drink::drink::drink:

dont think you will be bared for talking bout sat mate c/s talk is allowed within reason

I saw recently the mgcamd N2 keyset for Ireland at a upload center. If the keys are working it would be a temporary fix for linux boxes till the N2 cards are exchanged.

I saw recently the mgcamd N2 keyset for Ireland at a upload center. If the keys are working it would be a temporary fix for linux boxes till the N2 cards are exchanged.

you still have the link mate?

cheers,

Had a hunt through that last night.

Seen alot of so called Nagra 3 softcams & N3 keys for Polsat, wonder if there real.

are you sure thats not a nagra 2 card as i can only see stuff on the net for rom 142 as being a nagra 2 card well in the states anyway

are you sure thats not a nagra 2 card as i can only see stuff on the net for rom 142 as being a nagra 2 card well in the states anyway

Its the "other" card being issued and is running on system 1802 so you would class it as N3 in this context.

Pretty sure nag 3 mabe not

ROM Revision: 142
EEPROM Revision: RevG02

Pretty sure nag 3 mabe not

ROM Revision: 142
EEPROM Revision: RevG02

just going by what it says on some of the forums in the states i go on to list might have changed but last time i looked thats what they were

nagra 2 roms 102 / 103 / rom s01 / s02 /rom 110 / rom 142 / rom 180 / rom 206
nagra 3 roms 240 / 241

Its the "other" card being issued and is running on system 1802 so you would class it as N3 in this context.

so is the 142 n2 or n3 i see what your saying about it running on a different system if so then this rom can be made to work on both systems would that be right in saying

Last edited:
Looking legit and being legit are 2 different things Cisk .. lol

2tone, the 142 180 and 206 seem to be more advanced than N2 .. but I read somewhere that they have different processor cores than the 24x so theyre not quite N3 either. lol
I have heard them refered to as N2B.. Unless someone opens them and studies the code nobody will ever know how alike or different these things are.

Last edited:
Back