unlocked rom card needed

fast t

Inactive User
Reaction score
just thought would ask has anyone got a unlocked rom card they wud like 2 sell me or donat lol as mickie d sent mine by post n surprise,surprise it didnt arrive hhmmmm so sittin here with box ready n cant do nowt wiv it.... :Cheers:

Cant see anyone donating one m8 not when they are going for around £30 each.

will have to i think m8,i will have to order 1 this week will i still b able to get ppv as box pressie for my sister..

if your in a docsis area...
then downgrade to CR1 by doing wembly, then apply a no-update mod. That will then give you PPV on a fun

if your in a davic area with a davic box
then just pop the funcard in and away you go. notthing extra to get ppv needed

if your in a davic area with a docsis box
you wont get ppv no matter what

i am not sure m8 it is di4000t for me sister who is t,west north london if u got any idea which it is??

4000t thats a Smellywest Box!!!
If you get a ROM CARD!!! you`ll Need to reprog it with TW.Bin image!!!
Ok Fast ;)LOL

Pads

yes no probs pads will get me m8 to sort it ...just wanna say top man you been on here five mins n already u have helped a desparate man out...if need owt let me know.regards fast t..

Is your sister also in TW area. The box should work in a Doscis C+W area also but with it having TW softare on it I doubt if you will be able to downgrade it to cr1 via wembly. Tangoman tried it not long back with one of these and could not get it to downgrade if I remember correctly. Either way, tw or c+w area, you should still get ppv's with a rom10/11.

yes speccy me sis is tw and also has identical box as 1 ive done for her n hopefull will ave card soon 2 test it.reason i asked bout testin on anologue sig is that m8 5mins away got analoque n wud like to make sure all is working b4 take 2 sisters n look a donut wiv black screen lol

Back