Phone Unlocking (unlock) sony ericsson w302

BIG-HOL

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys, iv got this phone and i need to unlock it to take my virgin sim, is there anyway to do it for free, its got an orange sim card in at the minute, any help much appreciated!:proud:

BUMP, can anyone help, really need this phone working, but i begrudge paying a tenner to unlock a phone that i only payed 30 quid for, lol, hope someone can help???

Pay 5ish Euro to omnius server DIY, and take your chances, or pay a tenner to an unlock shop to do it for you.
Omnius costs roughly 5 Euro a day, and you can do as many phones as it supports in that time. Do your mates phones as a favour at the same time.

thanks guys i'll take a look at that now!

EDIT, installed the software and signed up, but can i fook for the life of me get the drivers installed for any of the 3 phones i have here to do, it wont pick them up without the drivers and i have no idea how to manually install the drivers needed for each phone, helpppppppppppp, lol!

Last edited:
i looked on the forum and managed to get a driver so it picks the phone up, cheers, now whats the score with buying licences for the day, do i have to buy from 1 of the external websites or something, if so which did you use mate, it all looks abit dodgy having to pay different websites for the licence!

rock solid m8, just done w910i
used ddtn networks

but there is a uk reseller

got it sorted mate cheers, unlocked the 302 and fooked my k800 by the looks of it, but im not arsed about that phone, just doesnt switch on anymore, but neither here nor there as i just done that as i have it spare!

much appreciated for the help mate!

For the k800.
Google SEUS from sony ericsson. Download / install it.. follow the instructions. Hopefully, your firmware will be an older one than that is stored on SEUS,, If so, it will update the firmware for you.. and 99% of the time the handset will be ok afterwards.

For the k800.
Google SEUS from sony ericsson. Download / install it.. follow the instructions. Hopefully, your firmware will be an older one than that is stored on SEUS,, If so, it will update the firmware for you.. and 99% of the time the handset will be ok afterwards.
cheers mate i'll have a look at that 2moro!

Back