Universal remote for cube revo mini

sargie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I want to get a universal remote control but i would like to get one that works with the cube revo.

Looking at an all for one remote and it has codes for boxes like the kathrienn,d-box etc but i couldnt see one for cube revo or abcom etc does anyone know the remote codes or of a universal remote that works with it?

ive got a logitech 525 and that already has all the codes available to download straight to the remote through usb cable. any remote you can think of is in there! all dreambox remotes even a remote for a electric fire

if anythings missing it can learn the commands

Best thing ive bought once you set it up correctly

Click Activites button > DM800 TV

then it controlls my surround for the volume and cuberevo for the channels. Once you press the button itll turn on surround to correct channel, then tv to correct channel and turn on the cuberevo etc

cost me under £30

ive got a logitech 525 and that already has all the codes available to download straight to the remote through usb cable. any remote you can think of is in there! all dreambox remotes even a remote for a electric fire

if anythings missing it can learn the commands

Best thing ive bought once you set it up correctly

Click Activites button > DM800 TV

then it controlls my surround for the volume and cuberevo for the channels. Once you press the button itll turn on surround to correct channel, then tv to correct channel and turn on the cuberevo etc

cost me under £30

sweet were did you get it from m8ty?

LOGITECH Harmony Remote Control 525 - Misco.co.uk

i got mine from there about a year ago they've gone up in price. hotukdeal normally have them popup every once in a while couldnt recommend them more

i used to hate universal remotes but Harmony changed my opinion

hows your CubeRevo? I eventually jumped ship to the dreambox and got a clone for 170. CubeRevo hardware wise is so much better just a shame about the image support and no cccam otherwise i'd of never left

Even picture quality is noticeably better

LOGITECH Harmony Remote Control 525 - Misco.co.uk

i got mine from there about a year ago they've gone up in price. hotukdeal normally have them popup every once in a while couldnt recommend them more

i used to hate universal remotes but Harmony changed my opinion

hows your CubeRevo? I eventually jumped ship to the dreambox and got a clone for 170. CubeRevo hardware wise is so much better just a shame about the image support and no cccam otherwise i'd of never left

Even picture quality is noticeably better

It's bang on m8 ta for asking the only issue i had with it a while back was lot's of freezing and crashing i tried all sorts to osrt it out it drove me mad. Turns out it was the time shift for recording soon as i switched that off it worked and it's been rock solid ever since.

My kids have nick jr on all day and it doesnt so much as stutter.

It's bang on m8 ta for asking the only issue i had with it a while back was lot's of freezing and crashing i tried all sorts to osrt it out it drove me mad. Turns out it was the time shift for recording soon as i switched that off it worked and it's been rock solid ever since.

My kids have nick jr on all day and it doesnt so much as stutter.

Yeah mines the same i find i have more freezes on the dm800 clone than i do on the CueRevo using incubuscamd. Just wish it was able to record TV aswell using incubus

Mine always crashes or stops recieving ECMs. Have you got a hard drive in yours?

Yeah mines the same i find i have more freezes on the dm800 clone than i do on the CueRevo using incubuscamd. Just wish it was able to record TV aswell using incubus

Mine always crashes or stops recieving ECMs. Have you got a hard drive in yours?

external hd mine m8 it's a cube revo mini same as ipbox 900. Thing is i had it working for ages on one image and version of inc but now as soon as i switch time shift it screws my ecms.

Thats the same as mine. Timeshift is supposed to work alot better on enigma2 but its just so much hard work to get it on ive neve rmanaged to get it working!

Back