TW Fun

ptaz

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

I have a funcard for tw on pace box. I have tried reprog it but don;t get all channels. I have looked in the download section but can't find anything that may help me. Can anyone help me pls.

where do i put the rst? how does it work?

use rst genenerator put in your details and save . this is the flash . then use rst hex for your area and put in the inteep and bingo.

sorry to be a pain, but is there a guide for this? I am using infinity usb to write to fun. I have crypthex v3 for tw and my bin file. are you sayin that i shuld put rst hex in int eep?

I downloaded the rst hex for tw but when i put it in infinity it says check sum or file corruted. Would anyone have a working file pls.

ok generated the hex file using ird and bk. downloaded tw rst hex file. used infinitiy to:

Flash = hex file created (using ird and bk)
int eep = rst tw hex downloaded (but i getg check sum error. tied x c&w it is fine. dse any one have this file?)

Any ideas?

Last edited:
got it working..but i keep getting the smartcard not inserted correctlyt..how do i get rid of this?

ok generated the hex file using ird and bk. downloaded tw rst hex file. used infinitiy to:

Flash = hex file created (using ird and bk)
int eep = rst tw hex downloaded (but i getg check sum error. tied x c&w it is fine. dse any one have this file?)

Any ideas?

i have the same problem. i try and write rst file as well and same error. i have sent PM to uploader so just waiting for reply. Anyone else got the same problem or anyone else have a working RST tw file

done waht was said used Rst
and Tw file but says smatcard not bla bla
do i put ird in 12 first or backwards
and waht order do i write them to card
thx

Back