TV on your PC???

fspm

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi i have been seeing things on ebay about tv on your PC, can it be done?

Mick

only with a tv card m8,

those things on ebay are a load of shoit,

there is web tv sites, but find them on google, all you get from these things on ebay is a load of links anyway.

if you are subscribed to sky i`m sure you can then get it on your pc ,but personally i don`t think it`s worth it.

if you want to watch the telly ,then watch the telly:banana: :)

either get a pctv card or go to google and search for a site call streamtvnow that usually has all the pay per view boxing and stuff on and its $3 for a month not bad at all really and they are all good quality streams

If it's streaming live tv then unless you have a very high broad band connection you will probably suffer with under runns. I do but I'm on 512.

TV on your PC has been around for years. It's a scam.

There's streaming TV online or you can use a TV card.

im on a 2meg b-band, just waiting on sky plus getting fitted into the room

4od has a simulcast for some of its shows - thats the only mainstream UK TV company i know of at the mo doing live TV (via the net)

go to pc world n buy the usb adaptor mate, works reely well for me on my LT

why not just go one better and plug ur pc into a tele :D

ala:

26042007265.jpg

screenshot.jpg

If your on about streaming TV and all this nonsense about having 1000's of channel dont bother... Most of them are just very low quailty streams.

If your on about Digital TV ie Freeview then this is totally possible with the use of a DVB-T PCI/USB. They range from £25 - £130 (twin tuner versions) but this willl let you get all the freeview channels in digital quality. Hope this helps.

Back