Turksat

Paul-K

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a technomate 1500ci what am i doing wrong to get 42.0e
1.menu- motorized settings
2.select 42.0e - change Disequc motor to usals
3.click on goto - dish moves a little fine tuning and i get a signal press save then scan and save again come out of everything and the dish goes back to 30w, Can somone tell what im doing wrong please.

menu-installation-satellite setup-pick sat-discec switch on pick1-3-exit select yes to save.

menu - motorised setup-select disceqc 1.2-move East /West to find Sat using a known transponder for that particular Sat- Scan (once complete saves automatically)back to motorised setting select Save then OK.

That's how I do it and it works fine,look for TV8 on 42E as it continually transmitting.

nohidingplace said:
menu-installation-satellite setup-pick sat-discec switch on pick1-3-exit select yes to save.

menu - motorised setup-select disceqc 1.2-move East /West to find Sat using a known transponder for that particular Sat- Scan (once complete saves automatically)back to motorised setting select Save then OK.

That's how I do it and it works fine,look for TV8 on 42E as it continually transmitting.

Cheer's m8 i have done as you said but as soon as i come out of the menu the dish goes back to the last sat i was on and when i press the sat button it's not listed there,any ideas.

Problem fixed Channel memory full just deleted some of astra and away i go.

Last edited:
Re set Motor

You may have to reset Diseqc motor, Go to 1 west Thor,Select motor control,Goto Reference,press OK,wait for dish to stop moving,go to 42 east ,Select Turksat,select 11804V 24444, scan & view,if this does not solve it,Factory reset on STB & start again.

william-1 said:
You may have to reset Diseqc motor, Go to 1 west Thor,Select motor control,Goto Reference,press OK,wait for dish to stop moving,go to 42 east ,Select Turksat,select 11804V 24444, scan & view,if this does not solve it,Factory reset on STB & start again.

Chee'r m8 but i managed to get there i just needed to delete some channels but thanks for your advice.

Back