Tune Failed!

On the 2nd of June I parted with my hard earned cash to purchase a TM800HD - 6 months to the day and I still have a box which doesn't do as it was advertised, nor what I want it to do, within it's own parameters in which it was sold to me under. So forgive me if I sound pessimistic - heaven forbid!

TM has come out with solution do you have any problem with that

Yes I do have a problem with that. It's 6 months too late, and still unproven with yet (I've forgotten how many dates) further dates set that other than you (obviously) nobody else would have any faith in.

TM with best service best hardware now coming out with much better image

As ever, your so-called independant relationship with TM (ahem cough joke) and you're still saying the same things you were saying back in June with the same air of arrogance. You don't seriously want me to go back through your history qouting every single failed claim you've made do you?

If TM have sorted things then as I say, great, but don't expect me or anyone else to spread cheeks and start brown nosing. It's an absolute piss take the way Technomate have handled this and despite some great damage limitation with customer service in other areas, it's too little too late.

You've already made a fool of yourself in the past on here with your sweeping statements of superiority culminating in false hopes and disapointment.

I'm not going to waste any more of my time engaging in conversation with someone so blighted with arrogance that things are rosey and TM are the second coming despite current and past performance

bye bye now

Back