Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[DM800SE] tune failed help please..

bobza23

Inactive User
I have a motorised system with a universal lnb on a 1 meter dish,my problem is on some satelites i get tune failed message on some channels and others clear ok on the same satelite..when i check signal on failed tune channels it goes from zero percent to say 60 percent and back to zero again jumping to and fro all the time.

for example the tring network on 16 east is all tune failed, lots more on other satelites come up as tune failed also,,28.2 east all ok tho ,i just wondered if anyone else has experienced this problem and if so can it be rectified?
my dreambox is a 800se from china so i'm wondering if the tuner could be the problem , i've tried 3 different images and all go the same way..

i would appreciate any other members views on this...

could be those channels have changed frequently/transponder, or the channel list you are using needs updating

a rescan should bring these channels back but you would need to add these back into the bouquets

if theres no programs on it can do that , but didnt tring change to vertical from horizontal at the start of the year ?

could be those channels have changed frequently/transponder, or the channel list you are using needs updating

a rescan should bring these channels back but you would need to add these back into the bouquets

hi rat ,,thanks for reply,,i have vhannibles july 12 settings installed so have assumed any changes would be made already ,maybe a manual scan will answer this ..thanks again mate

hi guys just a few lines to update ,,satfinder in the dream elite image sorted this problem out,, once one sat was aligned properly all others became viewable ..thanks to all who responded ..

Back