TT2100c + Tearing Hair Out !!!!

Hello

I have finally got the fta channels working on tt premium software halleujajh. but got a problem with sound not workin. the speakers work perfect so nothing wrong with that. what settings r used for the sound neathrew plz if you can let me know. also can u get the paid channels using the ttpreium software or do you have to use 3rd party.

thnks

Hello

I have finally got the fta channels working on tt premium software halleujajh. but got a problem with sound not workin. the speakers work perfect so nothing wrong with that. what settings r used for the sound neathrew plz

i run cable from output connector from tt card to audio card.....

if you can let me know. also can u get the paid channels using the ttpreium software or do you have to use 3rd party.

thnks

yes i use hardcam though, run softcam on mytheatre, ritzdvb b4, years ago using fenrir and yankse, never used vplug....cheers

hello guys

still not getting any channels on ritzdvb. dunoo what i am doing wrong. anyone know where i can get copy of mytheatre from

if you cant get ritz going , then you wont be able to get anything else going ..
ritz started out years ago, and is probably the easyist dvb program, to start off with ..

The best dvb program is vdr ..i have a home made iso image that works on every computer...

Back