How I setup my DM7025 & upgraded from DM600

Hi

I am a bit NEW to this. I have followed your tutorial but am getting a black screen on a pay channel please. help

What cam have you intalled? Have you transferred keys & scce? If so are they the ones on my post? I'm going to be updating these tonight as there is a prob with the files posted updating with evo. They should work fine with MGcamd.

They should work with mgcam, i'm going to upload some others tonight that are 100% fully working with latest evocamd & mgcamd.

Also have u started the emu in blue button menu?

Yes. when i pick a channel it shows the N symbol lighting up, but then just goes to a black screen. I'll try your new files tonight when i get home from work.

Replaced keys & scce files on first post. Only necessary files included. Keylist.txt & softcam.cfg are blank. These will auto update. Found having these blank is best way to start. Au'ing in approx 20-30 secs. No freezing experianced with latest evocamd 2.17 & mgcamd 1.27.

Again thanks to devilfish for pointing out the required files for latest evocamd to au.

Thanks very much. Was a wicked tutorial...

Thanks for the help

Excellent tutorial. I would have surely continued going around in circles had it not been for finding this.
It really should be stickied, imo.

Great work. :)

Hi, where do i extract
dreamset213.zip to?

Many thanks

Just thought i'd give this a bump as it seem alot of members are finding this useful.

I'd just like to say a big thanks to Sicilian for this guide, I was a total newbie to the dreambox and with this guide I was up and running with my first Gemini install.

:) edited.

try deleting content of keys and softcam. resolved my black screen issue

Last edited:
Back