Ts Image in Pli4

Banarne

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi
Having huge problems with installing Ts Image or Ts Panel on OpenPli 4 using a DM800hd Se Original box
any tips appreciated

Banarne

have tried using a USB stick, looks like the installation worked, but... nothing appears on the menyes ??

avoid using TSpanel with openpli

as in time will corrupt box its not suited

bhoywonder
First time I've read this. Are you sure ? Haven't seen such post by mfaraj himself...

bhoywonder
First time I've read this. Are you sure ? Haven't seen such post by mfaraj himself...

Its a well known fact,

mfaraj doesnt use an OpenPli based image so would not come across these problems on a day to day basis,plus he is the creator,gjstroom does use OpenPli and has commented on it a few times,

f you really want to use it then first use device manager plugin to mount your HDD and USB drives,this will then put an entry in the fstab file using your devices UUID number,that usually sorts out any problems,

There is nothing that I can think of thats not available without TS Panel tbh

Ferret, I know how to find the common plugins, but cant find Ts Panel or Ts Media that way ??

Ferret, I know how to find the common plugins, but cant find Ts Panel or Ts Media that way ??
So transfer the plugin ipk to the tmp folder by ftp.

Then either try the images software manger to install it youll find the software manager on pli in the plugins menu

Or use the prefered method and install via telnet with this command

opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

Ferret
Have tried this OPKG update several times, no success ?
saw a Video on youtube the other day, taht you can put the file on the hdd and then fom the web panel install it ?

so I am searching for an OpenPli for Dm800Hd Se (sim210 and A8P) with Ts Media already included.
Preferebly with the .xml for Thor 0,8 Ku Band and Astra 4,8

Back