trying to download from site (problem)

Mark Lockwood

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi ive found a download i want from the site but it wont let me download it. When i click download it says 3 different things but the main 1 that ctaches my eye is that i should of made 5 posts which i have. Can anyone help on this please and thanks in advance.

24 hours after the 5th useful post. Be aware that if posts are deemed to be post clocks, they will be deleted

This should all be explained in the welcome PM new members get :)

i dont think any one like 5 post rules oh well if peploe read the rules then we might get some were i have seen peploe come on here just get down load then they dont come back

I was going to ask the same question but rules are rules and as nara says your post count only says 4 posts mate.

Did you read your welcome PM ? it should explain/link you about downloads and 5 post rule ?

Your post count reads four as I type this. Have a wee read of the rules and all will be revealed.

I had read the post about posting 5 times and at the time when i posted this id posted 6 the other night, but was also told that i have to wait 24 hours before i can download after the 5th post. But also made aware that if admin thought that any of the post were made for the sake of it to get me enough posts to download that they would be taking away Hence thats why i must of been only on 4 when you have read my post. Anyway thanks for your input.

- - - Updated - - -

i dont think any one like 5 post rules oh well if peploe read the rules then we might get some were i have seen peploe come on here just get down load then they dont come back

i didnt just come on here for downloads, im sure if i googled it i find the software for free somewhere but i came here for some help and info on other things not just for a download of radio coding software. but thanks for your input.

- - - Updated - - -

I was going to ask the same question but rules are rules and as nara says your post count only says 4 posts mate.

hi if you read the post above to Nara im sure you will be aware of how i got to 4. thanks for your input though.

the best posts i like with newbies is " i only joined that i can grab downloads " =banned :Chainsaw: forums are here to join and talk about stuff to help others in their quest

the best posts i like with newbies is " i only joined that i can grab downloads " =banned :Chainsaw: forums are here to join and talk about stuff to help others in their quest

banned banned =banned as we all say read rules lol

Yes a mod told me same but I don't understand? Aren't posts there to be answered or questioned? I genuinely don't know how I'm 'clocking'
Cheers

Last edited:
Back