Trouble With Pacino: Northampton?

northantsandy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I upgraded to Pacino, did the scan and guess what.

Lost channels. Hours of my life wasted....

No ppv, VOD, sports, five, channel 4, etc.

Gone back to old Ser/Bou so got most back but no VOD or sports still.

Anyone in Northampton done a Pacino scan and got everything let me have their files?

should of backed up first :(
also did u follow the guide step by step ?

northantsandy said:
I upgraded to Pacino, did the scan and guess what.

Lost channels. Hours of my life wasted....

No ppv, VOD, sports, five, channel 4, etc.

Gone back to old Ser/Bou so got most back but no VOD or sports still.

Anyone in Northampton done a Pacino scan and got everything let me have their files?
You must have done something wrong and to be honest asking like that for files wont help you either

What type of scan did you do, did you set the correct net id, frequency and symbol rate?

Ta for censoring my subject. Nice to see the world is still free to speak in...

I have done everything as stated from fast, slow with and without the Net ID set.

I did backup - read my post! I am back to square one wrt to channels just bugging me no VOD.

northantsandy said:
Ta for censoring my subject. Nice to see the world is still free to speak in...

I have done everything as stated from fast, slow with and without the Net ID set.

I did backup - read my post! I am back to square one wrt to channels just bugging me no VOD.

m8 please dont take this the wrong way but from what i have read that you have posted it sounds agressive if you just read what you have typed im sure you will see what i mean members here will help if they can but a sentence stating gimmie the files sounds bad sorry if you dont agree with me but its they way it looks to me
have fun and chill lol

Anyone in Northampton done a Pacino scan and got everything let me have their files? looks bad reads bad lol

sorry m8 when I said should "should of done a back up" I didnt realise u already had coz u was asking for one ?
also when I said "did u follow the guide step by step" i meant its easy to miss simple things,Ive done it myself ;)
we are here to help u m8 ;)

try these files m8, you should get everything? ..... but they won't help with the post count :Devil:

i just put my old nokia dbox ii back online (last used at xmas...)

doing a slow scan and its picking up about 30 transponders & 200+ channels/radio , when i try to view its only showing bbc1/2/3....
but not the other cable channels ????

any ideas ... (i think its just me ...)

fatblerk said:
try these files m8, you should get everything? ..... but they won't help with the post count :Devil:

Cheers bud but I have all these it's the VOD I don't have.

Back