Tring 1 on 5402

frodsham

Inactive User
Reaction score
Tring 1 sport (16.0 degrees) was working fine last week, but now it freezes after 10 sec & comes up scrambled channel. You can still hear audio

all channels on Freq 11283 are the same, do i need to update software on box?

sounds like you should have done your factory resets inbetween patching to make cccam run more stable.
don't forget to back up channellist

sounds like you should have done your factory resets inbetween patching to make cccam run more stable.
don't forget to back up channellist

back up channel
fatory reset
orignal f/w
factory rest
phantompatch
factory reset
restore channel

but still same freezing after 10 sec but audio still there. All other sats & channels fine just tring sports & all other channels on 16 degrees Freq 11283

back up channel
fatory reset
orignal f/w
factory rest
phantompatch
factory reset
restore channel

but still same freezing after 10 sec but audio still there. All other sats & channels fine just tring sports & all other channels on 16 degrees Freq 11283

But you dont mention loading the Add-On after the patch mate either, as its that which provides the 8281!:Biggrin2:

But you dont mention loading the Add-On after the patch mate either, as its that which provides the 8281!:Biggrin2:

You only need to load the ADDON patch once and then you can flash away as many firmware patches as you like as the ADDON stays intact

You only need to load the ADDON patch once and then you can flash away as many firmware patches as you like as the ADDON stays intact

Can you update your add-on patch

The ADDON as been on for 2 years now, is it best to update to the latest one

Well I'm sorry about being old fashioned (lol!!!) but when you do up to three factory resets during the patch procedure, I always prefer to reload EVERYTHING whilst I'm at it - just in case of possible corruptions etc - but thats only MY opinion for what its worth!!:Biggrin2:

Well I'm sorry about being old fashioned (lol!!!) but when you do up to three factory resets during the patch procedure, I always prefer to reload EVERYTHING whilst I'm at it - just in case of possible corruptions etc - but thats only MY opinion for what its worth!!:Biggrin2:

with you on that one holmroad

The only time I've had to reload the add on as when this happened:

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/286496/

I always just load latest patch after factory setting off course, but I have never installed any official f/w before a patch as I believe it would be a waste if time as the flash will completely overwrite the memory area. My 2 bobs worth!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back