Transfering Bouqets

Stiofain

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

I am trying to t/f bouqets from one box to a couple of other boxes around the house. I have tried using DBEdit and DCC but not having much success. Each time I do it it looks like the t/f goes ok but the box does not update. I have tried rebooting but no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thx

have you tried using dreamset

thats all i ever use works mostly

have you tried using dreamset

thats all i ever use works mostly

Dreamset is one hell of an editor, I wish there was a way to make it compatible with a mac.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Dreamset is one hell of an editor, I wish there was a way to make it compatible with a mac.

You could just install Parallels Desktop to run it, or setup a free 2X server (although that's probably a step too far)

You could just install Parallels Desktop to run it, or setup a free 2X server (although that's probably a step too far)

Would need some guidance to be able to do that..am a new mac user.
I just might dust up my windows pc and use my fav editor..:)

Would need some guidance to be able to do that..am a new mac user.
I just might dust up my windows pc and use my fav editor..:)

Probably be easier if you've not used a mac before and 2X is probably way way out there......

Probably be easier if you've not used a mac before and 2X is probably way way out there......

I guess you are right, just reading about it on Google, thanks for that.. we learn everyday:)

Have you tried iDreamX by Relaht.

Website

Latest release

Changelog
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Sorry Stiofain2005 for hijacking this thread, didn't mean to. Have you resolved this problem?
Abu, iDreamX is cool but it's either I don't know what am doing wrong or something else. If I click on a bouquet and the channels appear in the middle, I can't highlight and delete what I want to.. it is only possible to select all and delete.
With dreamset, you can select/delete whatever you want and however you want to.

Back