tp search

wilson1980

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
rigth im stuck again at a bit..i done what people said and changed it to network and i choose telewest and press ok to start a new search..it then comes up a list with loads off places..im from dundee but cant c that so i chose perth for my nearest place..it then says something about tp addin..it comes up a freq but then just numbers from 1 to say 30 just sayin the same thing..already added..can anyone point me from there cause startin to pull my hair out lol..cheers

rigth im stuck again at a bit..i done what people said and changed it to network and i choose telewest and press ok to start a new search..it then comes up a list with loads off places..im from dundee but cant c that so i chose perth for my nearest place..it then says something about tp addin..it comes up a freq but then just numbers from 1 to say 30 just sayin the same thing..already added..can anyone point me from there cause startin to pull my hair out lol..cheers
Its doing the right thing so leave it till it finishes.

on your original box if you take the plug out and hold the up and down button in then plug it in again and hold the two butons the engineers menu will come up.
on that menu it will tell you the correct network id you should select in the TP search

ie 40984 is uddingston so i select the 40984 on the kryptview menu

right i went home and tired to do what u said about keepin both buttons pressed as i switch it on..but nothing came off that..if i had scanned and got channels..keepin both buttons pressed just kept changin the channels and i done factory restore and it would just scroll up and down the screen..so i did a network search for perth which is just beside me and nothng yet i choose edin burgh and got bout 200 channels but some ae just blank channels but i have sky sports and movie channels and music so im guessin thats the right network..but way would i get edinburgh and not perth or is anyone from dundee usin this box that could give me the right one for it..cheers again..im gettin there with the box.once i suss this ill b helpin others beside me with this..cheers:Clap::Clap:

alright mucker,

you were right with Perth, I'm in Lochee and works fine with that.

Just let it do its 1 to 35 already exists thing (it takes a while) and then it will start listing/adding the channels, they will pop up if you flick thro them once its finished

Last edited:
locheeman what one do u use the edinburgh as well..does your freeze loads cause mines does non stop..if u dont use edinburgh what one u usin

thanxs rat i saw your thread 2 before i bought the box but couldnt find it when i needed it..ill give that a bash when i go home though..cheers :Cheers:

some people find that it's not working properly with the main edinburgh,perth codes so try the edinborotrial code,with the main edinburgh code i was missing loads of channels but with the trial code i was getting all the channels

Back