Top of the League

Status
Not open for further replies.
ericbshort said:
What am i doing talking to minnows anyway

M8 get a life. Same old fickle spurs fans....only decent manager you lot have had was an ex gooner.

Use to comfort yourselves in sayin at least you played better football, even that's not the case now. Football we've played is the best ever seen in Britain.

COuld'nt get a sound out of you for god know how many years. Woulnd't say boo to a....and now as your just above us, it spurs this spurs that.

Lets put it into perspective...this is your best start since god knows how long, and our worst to a season, yet wats the points difference, lol.

Last time u beat us waz 1999. 1999 lol, that's one poor record.

How many times u won the title...wen waz the last time u won the title? 1961 wannit, also the last time u quallified for the champions leage waz in 1961.

TOp 6 club, don't make me larf...

Last time u won the title...

Berlin wall hadn't been built, let alone taken down
Vietnam hadn't happened
Patsy Cline releases "I Fall to Pieces" and "Crazy.
The Hustler waz released
The Russians announced that Major Yuri Gagarin had made the first manned space flight
Trams were running in london
No one had heard of the beatles ourside Liverpool

M8, wev'e won the title and scum hart lane twice now.
m8,whatever you've been sniffin, can i have sum....jesuus,

QUESTION...when was the last time u finished above us...
when didi u last win a trophy that meant anything
WTF AM I DOIN EVEN RISING TO THE BAIT....

Spurs are the epitome of pond scum. Their fans live in this imaginary world where they can actually be considered a decent football team. If you think Liverpool live on their past, spurs are still trying to ride the wave of excitement created when they won the double back in 1967.

I could go on....

Spurs ain't even our main derby now...sort it out geze

see the difference?
I'm talking about the present + the future, they're waffling on about the past.

I can also use a small font to get my point across
:)
hehe

btw
you're rising to the bait because you realise that this season you're quite shyte

ericbshort said:
btw
you're rising to the bait because you realise that this season you're quite shyte

did you know however in spain they think tottenham hotspur is a trainset ?

Mickie D said:
did you know however in spain they think tottenham hotspur is a trainset ?

And in the States, its a cowboy outfit....lmfao

and in england we're known as being above arsenal in the league
haha

ericbshort said:
and in england we're known as being above arsenal in the league
haha

Love your new avatar lmao

Look i know arsenal are better than spurs they always have been i cant even remember the yids winning the league as i was not born then!

and i am gay and proud and weather im sticking ####### in my ass is up to me.!

EDIT:::::::had to edit this as fruits are for eating !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
ericbshort said:
Look i know arsenal are better than spurs they always have been i cant even remember the yids winning the league as i was not born then!

and i am gay and proud and weather im sticking BANANAS in my ass is up to me!

look i was only messing i dont want to know what your sticking in your ass :(

totenham are a good team m8 this season you cant measure tottenham and arsenal because we are very successful but this season has been bad and hopefully a transition for us and wenger spends the cash in the january window and buys some kick ass (oops sorry for the mention of ass) players ;)

Last edited:
ericbshort said:

and i am gay and proud and weather im sticking ####### in my ass is up to me.!

EDIT:::::::had to edit this as fruits are for eating !!!!

fu*kin hell m8, get yourself a nice girlfriend and forget that bannana sh*t {you dont eat it afterwards do you ?}.

looks like peter crouch has got something stuck up his ass {the lads found his goal touch}---"keep it up son"

look guys it was only a banana i was experamenting with :(

ill try pears in my ass as you guys have some kind of love for bananas, im sorry for upseting anyone with my gay antics but i am gay and proud and wont be moved on this subject!

benny59 said:
fu*kin hell m8, get yourself a nice girlfriend and forget that bannana sh*t {you dont eat it afterwards do you ?}.

looks like peter crouch has got something stuck up his ass {the lads found his goal touch}---"keep it up son"

benny mate
you've got over 3000 posts, who should get a girlfriend?
if you've got one, shes being XXXXXXX by someone else m8, trust me

haha

Eric all the banter over the football has been a laugh m8 but your taking it to far now and getting to personal with that post at benny I suggest you end it now ... As for all the talk about fruit and where you put it enough is enough, people on here (children included) don't want to read that sort of thing

Take this as a warning ... there wont be any more

Bronto m8
I'm not the one who's changing my profile to gay or insulting names, also they're posts being put up in my name/signature but i haven't posted them, someone else has

seriously, what can i do?
everytime i change my name back to something that's not insulting it get turned back into a gay thing ???

I only ever was jokingly havely a banter about football but some moderators took it to a different level.

you tell me whats more insulting, saying spurs are better than arsenal or changing my profile + avatar to something nasty?

so what can i do m8?

ok m8 change your user password or pm me and i will change it for you so if someone is logging in as you that will stop them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back