Top of the League

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ bronto

he ahs a point though it was never a sending off and they was alot better than chelsea before the sending off.

its true though you get lucky to much! lmao

Mickie D said:
overmars, petit, anelka now vieira

lmao heard it all before m8y

anyway lol im still happy when we pass you in the league i will remind you about this post lmao ;)

well at least thats going to be a little while yet

hehe

Well maybe not top but we're getting there.

COME ON YOU SPURS

ericbshort said:
well at least thats going to be a little while yet

hehe

not really that long after all hey pal !

funny how these posts come abck and byte you in the arse at any point ;)

11 games each and on top of you with goal difference.. ok tomoz you will probably go infront if you get a draw or win but you still will have played one more game than us.....

your dream of finisihing above us is over ;)

Regards
Mickie D

wow afc beat sunderland and they're dancing through hoops, oh how times have changed eh?

i suppose we'll just have to wait til your next away game, hehe

suppose we will have to wait for your next champions league game to see how well you do m8y ;)

we have already played 6 games more than you this season and look we are standing next to ya lolololol..... its our worst start and your best lol... comn do the math lmfao rofl

well if we cant win a away game and we have played 6 more games and your level cant say much about the scum can it lol

yeah like you're in the hardest champs league group. BTW who are Thun, didn't they nearly embarrass you? Wait till the knockout stage eh, when you go crashing out like always, don't worry we'll show you how to play in cleague next year. hehe

ericbshort said:
yeah like you're in the hardest champs league group. BTW who are Thun, didn't they nearly embarrass you? Wait till the knockout stage eh, when you go crashing out like always, don't worry we'll show you how to play in cleague next year. hehe

pmsl scumbags in the champions league lol, we might not do well in the champions league but at least we are in the champions league every year you cant even make shit europe

spurs this spurs that lol

your crap and we are transitioning, how sad is your little team when your cup game is against us in the league lol

again why am i argueing with a yid pmsl your not our rivals ;), your a team that hates us and we love you because your crap!

Regards
Mickie watching spurs while laughing D

well as you said, lets see who's laughing at the end of the season,

as you said you're in transition - thts right you're turning into sh*t
haha

ericbshort said:
well as you said, lets see who's laughing at the end of the season,

as you said you're in transition - thts right you're turning into sh*t
haha

when we are as shit as tottenham then i will start to worry pal !

True, only a game show :)
Gutted about bolton but the boys played well, apparently (didn't see it).

Champs league here we come!!!

yeah its true, no need to argue over footie lol

True, what made me hate AFC supporters a little bit more, is a friend of mine used to support spurs, then he switched to afc (during the period, when we were shyte to the point of embarassment, last 12 odd years) so i take out a lot of my anger on him, the f*cka, and sometimes it spills out to other afc supporters - when it shouldn't.

The shyte f*cka is actually a member of this site, so if there is anyway you could ban him i'd be grateful. haha

peace

Mickie D said:
yeah its true, no need to argue over footie lol
Unless we're Pi$$ed m8 ;) ... LMFAO

ericbshort said:
True, what made me hate AFC supporters a little bit more, is a friend of mine used to support spurs, then he switched to afc (during the period, when we were shyte to the point of embarassment, last 12 odd years) so i take out a lot of my anger on him, the f*cka, and sometimes it spills out to other afc supporters - when it shouldn't.
The shyte f*cka is actually a member of this site, so if there is anyway you could ban him i'd be grateful. haha
peace

At least your friend saw sense in the end & made the right decision.

had to say the obligatory I TOLD YOU SO

hehe

What am i doing talking to minnows anyway

ericbshort said:
had to say the obligatory I TOLD YOU SO

hehe

What am i doing talking to minnows anyway

how many games you played and how many we played ???

PMSL tottenham have been very very good this season and we have been very very poor

that statement says everything about arsenal vs tottenham when you are above us but we have a game in hand to play lolololol

dont forget we have a 60000 (150 boxes) 90 million a year turnover to begin next season ;).... so the future is bright the future is not fooking tottenham wankstains lol,

eric have you ever been to tottenham ????, if so do you hide your wallet as its the biggest shit hole in london lol and im not joking for any anyone up north'ish you really wont like the area its probably got the highest crime rate in north london

but we won the league at white hart lane lol eric (remember ;))

my my we are angry aren't we d?
I can understand you being a mite vexed.

Your game in hand is probably an away game so that's 3 points out the window and as I've said before, yes we've been crap for the past 12 odd years but we're getting better, (and soon to be better than you lot) we're on the up, you're on a downhill slope m8
haha

ericbshort said:
my my we are angry aren't we d?
I can understand you being a mite vexed.

Your game in hand is probably an away game so that's 3 points out the window and as I've said before, yes we've been crap for the past 12 odd years but we're getting better, (and soon to be better than you lot) we're on the up, you're on a downhill slope m8
haha

yeah i agree :)

you are going to be better than us and we have the best stadium in the england and fans that will pay the highest prices for tickets (so revenue will be crap to) to watch arsenal.

yeah we will be worse than tottenham in 2 years because arsenal have 63 million to spend in the january window ;)

arsenal are having a poor season and we are still 5th and top of our group in the champions league (what you going to be watching this week PMSL it wont be tottenham in the champions league now will it) ok ok i have been spoilt for football in the last 10 years im sorry ok eric i appologise for supporting the most successful team ever to grace london and for going a whole season unbeaten in the most amazing feet to ever grace the english game and the premiership... i am also sorry for taking sol from you guys and giving him a premiership and FA cup winners medal (and SOL you naughy boy why did you not stay at tottenham you could have won... hmmm well nothing but still sol its very bad you won the premiership when you should have been loyal and stayed at white heart lane).

Tottenham are amzing eric - and you will be better than us one day but im afraid eric me and you will both be dead when this happens so dont get to excited pal ;), digital world may still be running though in some mad kinda way lol... and one day you will be recognised globally around the world like arsenal, utd, liverpool are

did you know in spain they think tottenham hotspur is a train set!!!!

have fun eric ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back